2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Effieciency and putting the ball in the hoop is all that matters.

"Scoring way better" i dont even know what that means.

Last edited:
KD got almost 15k points by 25 years old and does it in an insanely efficient fashion. He also does it in the playoffs too. Deep playoff runs at that.

But he's not in the discussion though.... :lol:

Bonez u gotta remember he's saying " in the discussion " that's the disclaimer.....shoeking doesn't believe he's the greatest offensive player ever either he's just arguing that he's in the discussion or that a strong case can be made for him.

The clippers that cut my hair also cut kd's hair so let me cape for him...:lol:

The discussion I understand great..
But it's clear that he is not at the top or near.. Maybe one day soon ok and yes he's clearly currently rising but he's not there so I really wouldn't put him in discussions now that's just my opinion personally..

This guy clearly lives off Googling facts but refusee to see what's not in the stats so I have no respect for that

Last edited:
Most of the things on that list not really relevant to your argument

So being all NBA first team 5 times in 7 years isn't relevant to my argument? Him being an all star 5 times in 7 years isn't relevant to my argument huh? Him being rookie of the year isn't relevant to my argument huh?

Nope we're talking about scoring not playing. But if you want to add in non-scoring accolades for comparisons sake then KD is really going to lose.

Just relax and let your player finish his career and we'll see where he ends up then.

Nope we're talking about scoring not playing. But if you want to add in non-scoring accolades for comparisons sake then KD is really going to lose.

Just relax and let your player finish his career and we'll see where he ends up then.

No we aren't. Being a great offensive player is not just about scoring. Therefore if i'm saying KD deserves to be in the discussion of being the greatest offensive player ever then that stuff counts. Doing all that he's done by 25 automatically puts him in the discussion to me.

4× NBA scoring champion (2010–2012, 2014)
I'm out fam

Last edited:
 T-Mac was fat, out of shape, still rehabbing his knee....yet he STILL dropped 26, on one leg.

Last edited:
After that game in the press conference, tmac said that was one of the greatest games he ever played. That he had no idea he could do that at this stage in his career.

Pretty sure KD hit the game winner in that game though :lol:

Do you know how many players have 4 or more scoring titles in NBA history? 4. Gervin, AI, Mike and Wilt. (I think)

KD is on that list at 25.

Mike and Wilt are the only ones who have at least 5. KD gave away a scoring title to Melo. Would have five scoring titles before 26.

All NBA First team 5 out of 7 years in the league. League MVP. Almost 15k points. Over 29 a game for the playoffs.

Before 26

But he's not in the discussion.

Last edited:
I am not discussing tmac or any player specifically is better or not..

I'm clearly saying that kd's Googled stats and accomplishments have not put him up there with the greatest offensive players ever..jordan Kobe Wilt have done just as impressive things filing in different times, physicality, rules and grown *** men opponents compared to a softer younger more pc entertainment league now..
And there accomplishments are actually finals Mvps and championship rings..

Bunch of kids in here blind leading the blind..yall wanna see the greatest so damn bad wanna see history so damn bad

That you discredit those who actually were the greatest by even thinking that your generational players compare to them..

Four scoring titles and great numbers
0 rings 1 finals appearance
And your the greatest in history

Young n naive
How many rings Wilt got?

@Bonez7   , I thought I was the only one who thought KD was arguably the greatest offensive player ever? Why all of NT going for your neck right now? Your opinion = joke. If you don't see how a 6'10 player dropping 32ppg on 50 90 40 is arguably one of the greatest offensive players of all time and you try to slander him by nitpicking 1 thing while ignoring the fact that the players who you claim to be indisputably better also have their own respective flaws, then you my friend are suffering from early onset dementia / MJ fever. 

Do you know how many players have 4 or more scoring titles in NBA history? 4. Gervin, AI, Mike and Wilt. (I think)

KD is on that list at 25.

Mike and Wilt are the only ones who have at least 5. KD gave away a scoring title to Melo. Would have five scoring titles before 26.

All NBA First team 5 out of 7 years in the league. League MVP. Almost 15k points. Over 29 a game for the playoffs.

Before 26

But he's not in the discussion.
BRO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP NUMBERS. WILT FOR LIFE. MJ WAS FASTER THAN A BLACK CAT BRO. KOBE, ENOUGH SAID.

FORGET NUMBERS. I'M ALL INTUITION DAWG.

-SHOEZ

Corect. Who the best defender KD ever been against? Tony Allen?
Tony Allen, LeBron, Kawhi, Paul George > Larry Hughes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom