2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats a lot of money to give to a player who hasn't proved anything yet.

If Kyrie is worth $90 MM then I wonder what the market is like for Lowry.

Kyrie made a career off being rewarded without proving himself.
Pretty much. He already hit his prime.
Cavs gonna get the #1 pick again next year or nah?
Yeah unless they do the lottery pick live in front of the camera. Gilbert got Dirt on Silver and Stern.

--

If Melo wants to win he joins the Bobcats or Pelicans.

Zyzz unless Miami gets broken up this offseason, they will always be a threat. The biggest one in the East.

Knicks have nothing to offer but the $$ and a future projection. But if Melo REALLY wants to win there are other teams he can go to and have a better chance at winning.

Im not saying go to the Bulls or die.

he can go to Houston but for some reason i just dont see it but then again, we dont know whats going on in his mind

Yeah unless they do the lottery pick live in front of the camera. Gilbert got Dirt on Silver and Stern.

--

You can cross the pelicans off that list. They play in the west.

Teague - Korver - Melo - Milsap - Horford

Wall - Beal - Melo - Nene - Gortat

Thats a matchup nightmare everywhere. And unless the Bulls keep both Taj and Butler I dont see them as much better.

--

and don't have cap room to sign him. the knicks would have to S&T him and take back eric gordon or tyreke or both :rofl:

--

and don't have cap room to sign him. the knicks would have to S&T him and take back eric gordon or tyreke or both
roll.gif
Thats not a bad return. Good trade assets

Last edited:
I remember reading about Scottie pippen getting signed with the rockets in the 90's. READING ABOUT IT IN THE NEWSPAPER :lol: crazy man

@KyrieIrving: I'm here for the long haul Cleveland!!! and I'm ecstatic!! Super excited and blessed to be here and apart of something special.#ClevelandKID

Why is it absurd that a washed up 36 year old coming off a torn Achilles won't be as good as a washed up 32 year old coming off being old?

If either one of them dudes play over 60 I'd be shocked.

I hate you :lol: :lol:

You a true hater without a dog in the race it must be wonderful :lol:

Kobe Bryant is maybe the oldest 36 year old in NBA history as far as minutes played.

He's coming off the worst injury an explosive athlete can have.

He has man boobs.

In the history of pro sports name an athlete can came back from that type of injury at that age.

If Wiggins doesn't develop into a offensive threat Kyrie gonna have to carry the team with his 21PPG into the lottery again next season.

[quote name="CertifiedFlyBoi23"][quote name="DarthSka"]G'on and cross Cavaliers off the Lebron watch.

Jesus. :lol:[/quote]Like he was gonna go back anyways. We all know he's staying w/ Miami.[/quote]Oh, I know. :lol: Just saying, that should officially seal the deal for anyone who was still holding onto the possibility.

The top FAs get signed to the biggest markets anyway and we have a pretty good chance to get one. Just like a depleted Lakers team. Its a cycle.

Melo's prime is different. His skill set is useful for a while. Sure his rebounding numbers might go down but he'll be able to average 20+ until he gets a serious injury.

All he has to do is look over at his best friend Lebron. You need offensive players you can rely on and a deep bench. Bulls have neither.

Interesting, except the top FA haven't been clamoring to the big markets, lately. I mean Dwight just walked away from $30 mil extra to go to a smaller market. The last big free agent that I can remember going to a big market is Shaq.

You don't think carrying a bum squad will lead one to be more susceptible to injury. See him tearing his labrum this year or Kobe tearing his Achilles.

It's good to have hope, but I don't think Phil is going to be able to wave a magic wand and get rid of JR Smith's deal, or evaporate Calderon's deal from the books. They have 15 mil committed to just those two players alone if JR picks up his player option, not even taking into account them picking up THJR and Shane Larkin's option. I'm going to assume they don't match whatever Shump gets. You add a Melo max deal of 24 mil and that's 39 already or 37 if Phil declines those other two guys. Enough room for 1 max guy and maybe a supplemental piece.

That's not much better than Chicago in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom