2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but look at the situation... what better options do the wiz realistically have...plus you factor lack of bigs in the east and the fact he has proven to be a vital/important player... wiz reallly didnt have too many choices

I knew he was gonna get paid. Look at the money Javale/Pek got. Gortat is 30. 5 year deal is gonna be a killer unelss that 5th year is a team option. I knew he was gonna be back, but like I said...I have to see the #'s before going in.

Makes me absolutely SHUDDER at what I expect them to offer Ariza. :smh:

Kyrie is good. He just doesn't deserve th max. Not trolling. I expected way more out of him.

He let me down and showed his true colors.

But w/e Cav fans are delusional.

If Cavs don't make the playoffs in a weaker East I prove my point.

Kyrie the best at leading his team to the lottery.

Wiggins will be gone to Toronto in the future.

Peace.
yea if you look in the free market id agree i dont think he would deserve that contract from about 90% of the nba teams... and i do think wiggins will leave and that boy bennett i hate to use the term "bust" but man so far that seem like a waste of a number 1 pick..damn near kwame brown status.

Last edited:
I knew he was gonna get paid. Look at the money Javale/Pek got. Gortat is 30. 5 year deal is gonna be a killer unelss that 5th year is a team option. I knew he was gonna be back, but like I said...I have to see the #'s before going in.

Makes me absolutely SHUDDER at what I expect them to offer Ariza.
mean.gif
i believe if he got what he wanted its for 44 million... i think he was getting 33/34 which is roughly 6.5 or so a yr... so a 2 mil a year increase... its not too terrible of a deal for the wiz... just wonder how this will play into the ariza deal.

i believe if he got what he wanted its for 44 million... i think he was getting 33/34 which is roughly 6.5 or so a yr... so a 2 mil a year increase... its not too terrible of a deal for the wiz... just wonder how this will play into the ariza deal.

Where are you seeing the #'s? He's not going to take less than what Javale McGee is making....Centers get PAID. Good ones, like Gortat, will definitely cash in...

Truth_About_It: 1 league source feels that Ariza is a 4-year, $40 million guy. #Wizards could pay him $9 next year & 7.5% raises over 4 yrs get to $40 M.

yea but look at the situation... what better options do the wiz realistically have...plus you factor lack of bigs in the east and the fact he has proven to be a vital/important player... wiz reallly didnt have too many choices

Based on Ariza's play this year, he may get a deal bigger than his Rockets deal :lol:

My take on Irving.

It had to be done. Cavs now have a franchise player for the next 6 years. It finally shows they have stability.

Tooo much money? I can't deny that. He needs to stay healthy and make his teammates around him better.

Hopefully this big boy money turns him into a man on and off the court because it's put up or shut up time. You need to take the next step.

Where are you seeing the #'s? He's not going to take less than what Javale McGee is making....Centers get PAID. Good ones, like Gortat, will definitely cash in...

Truth_About_It: 1 league source feels that Ariza is a 4-year, $40 million guy. #Wizards could pay him $9 next year & 7.5% raises over 4 yrs get to $40 M.

Y'all are on crack to think gortat only getting 6.5 per :rofl:

TIAGO SPLITTER makes 10. The market for quality centers is around 10 million.

90M for someone who hasn't played a full season since high school?

Makes sense.

Best of luck to him and the Cavs, tho.

with the Wiz being my Eastern Conference team I pray they don't give big money to Ariza this off season. Webster & Porter with a year under his belt should be able to gap that production. But with Both Nene & Gortat on big deals their flexibility is really really low.

Kyrie probably said "I'm testing free agency after this contract is up, unless I get a max deal."

They probably had no choice lol.

with the Wiz being my Eastern Conference team I pray they don't give big money to Ariza this off season. Webster & Porter with a year under his belt should be able to gap that production. But with Both Nene & Gortat on big deals their flexibility is really really low.

See below:

Smells like medicority...

:smh:

I was telling you a few weeks back that Ariza was gonna make 10 mil...had to have ******* known it was gonna come from the Wizards :smh:

We ARE the Atlanta Hawks. :smh: ******* reached the ceiling in year 2 of Beal/Wall.

Also, luol deng and Trevor ariza are very closely watching the offers Parsons and Hayward get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom