2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chicago Bulls career leaders lists are absolutely fascinating.

Mikan is ours.

No one's paying Chauncey Billups to play basketball....... Stop. Except possibly Flip. But no, nobody's doing that.

Random Prediction: A Love-Thompson deal heats up again tomorrow.

Paul Pierce in LAC? Can just see him liking that if they miss out on Deng, if that's true.

So Chris Palmer is reporting that the Lakers called pretty much everybody. Got it.

View media item 1055186
No rings no mvp

So His numbers just get him there?ok
But he needs to get something done before his careers over or its nothing

Barkley even got an mvp atleast

He's a one in a thousand type player yes but he's done nothing but scoring titles yet and he's 30

Understandable but achievements need to come imo

I'm just getting ready for disappointment lol

Last edited:
Maybe?

But its a pretty good indicator that Kyrie will possibly have a great career

Every player who's won the NBA All Star MVP and the NBA Rookie of the Year are Hall of Famers

Not a few.....not some.....not the majority......... but every single player who won both are Hall of Famers

Maybe its a coincidence that's happened 15 times
It's not a coincidence. You cant fix stupid though. Kid is getting paid based on his age, production and potential. Pretty much par the course. Is he being overpaid? Sure he is but who isn't being overpaid in sports these days?

Thomas Jr is 3 or 4 years older than Kyrie and produces about the same stats. That would tell me that Kyrie has a higher growth and potential arc than Thomas. That's why Kyrie is worth more money plain and simple.

Last edited:
Arguing who " deserves" a max deal is so pointless :smh:

Like others have said 99 % of NBA players are overpaid so this shouldn't be a surprise at all.

He's very young

He's very good

He got paid

End of story

View media item 1055186
No rings no mvp

So His numbers just get him there?ok
But he needs to get something done before his careers over or its nothing

Barkley even got an mvp atleast

He's a one in a thousand type player yes but he's done nothing but scoring titles yet and he's 30

Understandable but achievements need to come imo

I'm just getting ready for disappointment lol

Reggie & dominique are in the hof, melo is a hof'er

I missed the Kyrie Irving contract argument, kinda upset. Without starting it up again he got paid too much IMO

I missed the Kyrie Irving contract argument, kinda upset. Without starting it up again he got paid too much IMO

I don't think anyone was vehemently against it. Just seeing 18/year was kind of eye popping. I think what gets lost in everything is that he's only 21. He's already proven to be very good, let's see how much better he gets.

so to get things straight...

kyrie a player on the rise, an allstar who plays in a small market whose likeness etc... is the reason the team is somewhat relevant, and one of the better pg in his conference hell in the league is overpaid

kobe a player coming off a set of injuries, damn near two DECADES in, no chance of growth/improvement, on a declining/rebuilding team, is/was underpaid and deserved a max deal... hell to be paid the highest in the league 

Lol i just dont even see how someone could even justify this and believe this which such conviction

If Melo stayed in NY

If Melo decided on Chi

Both teams would be even chances on advancement in the Playoffs. He should stay in NY, and I think he will. I also think they do work this season with or without him. 
heck no even without rose, as been proven the bulls are a 5th or so seed in the playoffs...... ny lost chandler really have no cap space, cant really make any deals.. and have a roster worse then last yrs yet somehow they will be even with the bulls if melo stays....lol

Hell other teams are growing making moves becoming better yet somehow knicks with a roster worse then last years will leap to a 4th/5th seed in the east... with a rose coming back.... gotta be a knick fan or something. 

so to get things straight...

kyrie a player on the rise, an allstar who plays in a small market whose likeness etc... is the reason the team is somewhat relevant, and one of the better pg in his conference hell in the league is overpaid

kobe a player coming off a set of injuries, damn near two DECADES in, no chance of growth/improvement, on a declining/rebuilding team, is/was underpaid and deserved a max deal... hell to be paid the highest in the league 

Lol i just dont even see how someone could even justify this and believe this which such conviction
And everybody openly acknowledges that Kobe's contract is a train wreck.. So what's your point?

Kyrie isn't a max guy. He's good. And you can win with him, but he's not a max guy. Not if you want to build a team that can win a title.

Question:

John Wall or Kyrie Irving to start a franchise right now?

Did Wall get this much flack on NT when he signed the max? 

Last edited:
Anytime you can get John Salmons off your team it's a plus but that was a great deal for the Raptors getting Lou Williams for that turd sandwich.

hawks 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom