2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think lebron should go overseas and never look back at the NBA again. Disgrace.
I would personally like to give thanks to everyone in this thread who passed over this without responding. @CP1708
, @Proshares
, @erupt107th
, @do work son
, all y'all.

Bravo.

(No sarcasm. Seriously. Thanks. It freaking warms my cold heart that I'm the only person to quote this pile of crap response, and me quoting comes 3 pages after it was said. Eeeeeeeexcelent. :smokin )

Carry on...

JA, J, BigMike, Dirk, JD, Allen, O, JRS, Chester, Shuges, Osh, JPZ, BHZ, Dub, Kev, H3at, FinallyFamous, ShoeKing, Proshares, DoubleJ's, we need to do a better job stomping out trolls from our NBA thread.

No more of what happened the last 2 years, we need to get it under control before NT truly becomes unbearable.

Some way, some how, we gotta clean these threads up. Let them enjoy the Hater threads built for mindless trolling, but no more in the season threads.

Let this thread be great once again. :pimp:

CP said "follow my lead" :pimp:

Last edited:
i jus feel like if they trot out the same squad next season durant is good as gone in 2015

People still forget this team is super young

Why scott brooks is still the coach is mind...........bottling

Straight disgusting

Like handing over the keys to a porche to a blind elderly man

He ruined S&T in 15 minutes Anti. You need to let that dude go. You like the abused wife sticking up for her cheating husband man. You know he's garbage, let him go.

He's trash, always has been.

Yea not sure what that guy antidote is doing

Thats borderline bizarre

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Grand opening, grand closing.

That was quick :lol: :lol:

And Lance is not thinking about being an instant winner right now, dude is about to get paid, even with shaving off millions cause of his antics the last couple games. Still, somewhere between 42-52 million from Cleveland or Milwaukee.

Zach Lowe on max money in the NBA: http://grantland.com/features/miami-heat-lebron-james-carmelo-anthony-max-contracts-nba/

Some very interesting points. But with that said, there will be a lockout in three years.
IDK how this and or a no cap NBA would work out. Unlike Baseball, if you collect enough individual prime talent on a basketball team, they are going to win and win in a dominating fashion. Teams like the Lakers would ignore all money penalties that come along with making such a move in favor of winning and all the money they would make off doing so

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Grand opening, grand closing.

That was quick :lol: :lol:

And Lance is not thinking about being an instant winner right now, dude is about to get paid, even with shaving off millions cause of his antics the last couple games. Still, somewhere between 42-52 million from Cleveland or Milwaukee.

I'm telling y'all, MJ and the Hornets itching to pay Lance. Blowing in LeBron's ear sold Mike to sign that check :lol:

Last edited:
After reading that article, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another lock out. smh.

That letter that was mentioned this morning on FIRST TAKE that Dan Gilbert wrote to Lebron when he left....

Anybody have access to this letter. I remember reading it in 10' but I've slept since then.

Then hearing the way Stepehn A. described it today makes it sound like a good read again with Lebron having to opt in or out by June 29th

Zach Lowe on max money in the NBA: http://grantland.com/features/miami-heat-lebron-james-carmelo-anthony-max-contracts-nba/

Some very interesting points. But with that said, there will be a lockout in three years.
Good, players got shafted with this new CBA.
why is that a good thing? 
nerd.gif

IDK how this and or a no cap NBA would work out. Unlike Baseball, if you collect enough individual prime talent on a basketball team, they are going to win and win in a dominating fashion. Teams like the Lakers would ignore all money penalties that come along with making such a move in favor of winning and all the money they would make off doing so

Well that's basically what the last lockout boiled down to, these other inept franchises whining about the Lakers and how it's unfair that we seem to get everyone. It's called smart management, and Cuban and that clown Gilbert were the first ones up in arms about that CP3 deal like they weren't all opening their legs just a year before trying to acquire Bron, Wade, Bosh, Amare, Boozer, etc and get their own super squads. It's just hypocritical and petty and the Lakers in particular shouldn't be forced to subsidize the ineptitude of a MIL, SAC, CLE or whoever with the resources they have.

I'd be perfectly fine with a hard cap and system where you get one designated max guy with an unlimited salary and it actually forces these front office guys to do their jobs.

Antidope, dude on his second SN during my lunch hour man. Lunch time, he's created multiple SN's.

You gotta stop backing this dude. Makes you look just as bad. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom