2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say WGN with the Cubs and day games while the West Coast teams played at night on Prime

The Dolphins because of Dan Marino

U of M because they were the best College Football team in 1980 and some of the 1990s

The Lakers because of Magic Johnson

Last edited:
Man I know Bosh is getting more money staying in Miami but damn that ***** stupid.

Miami is gonna be trash for years to come.

I'm sure his soft *** listened to his wife and she didn't wanna leave Miami

That Houston team would've been serious.

Harden
Dwight
Bosh
Parsons
Pat Bev

Word Bosh dumb. But if you don't win title u Gon be like "damn I gave all that money up for nothing."

So if you guys were the Cavs...

Give up Wiggins for Love? Or nah?

Yup.

Wiggins will be avg at best

Damn bruh you on point today.

That's what I'm saying trade that dude ASAP.

Hard decision but I say Nope, I'm too scared of his potential .... Try to get the deal done without moving wiggins or just wait until next off season and sign him outright

It's a tough decision imo.

Love is proven. A PF with a great skill set that would definitely compliment LeBron.

IMO Wiggins has ALOT of potential though. And with Bron there it can transition his growth better.

It's a tough decision imo.

Love is proven. A PF with a great skill set that would definitely compliment LeBron.

IMO Wiggins has ALOT of potential though. And with Bron there it can transition his growth better.

I feel like LeBron would stunt Wiggins' growth to be frank. They play the same position and how would you share the minutes? Between Waiters, Irving, Wiggins and Lebron--someone will have to take less minutes.

Wiggins is better off going to Minnesota where he can get a ton of minutes and will get the proper coaching he needs.

Last edited:
Can the Cavaliers sign Love outright?

Thats 3 max players

They would have no bench and have to break up the team quick, that is giving your team a 3 year shelf life

I know Lebron is Superman but dude is turning 30

If Melo is a declining asset at 30....what is Lebron?

I feel like LeBron would stunt Wiggins' growth to be frank. They play the same position and how would you share the minutes? Between Waiters, Irving, Wiggins and Lebron--someone will have to take less minutes.

Cavs want wiggins at the 2. Keep him as your starter and have waiters come off the bench. I think Bron could mold dude into Bron JR lol

If I was Cavs GM, Wiggins wouldn't have touched a Cavs warm up let alone be on the summer league team. I would've gave son a snorkel instead and a bus ticket to Minny and then wait for Love.

Giving up Wiggins for Love is a no brainer. Even Bron left him out of his letter :lol:

Thats 3 max players

They would have no bench and have to break up the team quick, that is giving your team a 3 year shelf life

Couldn't sign him outright but I think closer to the deadline/off season Minnesota will get desperate and take less. Rumor right now though is Waiters,Bennett and a pick for love.... Which I'm perfectly fine with

Cavs want wiggins at the 2. Keep him as your starter and have waiters come off the bench. I think Bron could mold dude into Bron JR lol

That would bring up issues with Waiters then. He already had issues with Kyrie last year about not getting enough touches.

Honestly, it it were me--I'd trade Waiters and Bennett along with some picks for Love. But most GM's around the NBA wouldn't do that trade for Waiters.

Last edited:

Yeah I agree :lol:
Probably exactly what LeBron is planning.
Wiggy has already said that he doesn't mind playing the 2.

I do think they should try to ship off Waiters though.

Thats 3 max players

I think that's another huge factor too. Why give up an uber athletic #1 pick with seemingly limitless potential, on a Rookie Contract. For K. Love for basically that 1 year. Love is more than likely going to want the max.

I want them to

Because I feel like Wiggins is next

I feel like Love is Chris Mullin

I dont want a Lakers like dynasty with the

Cavaliers

Mullins???

U don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Not even close to the same player. When has Mullins pulled more than 6rpg???

Go to sleep.

Love on Cavs = championships.

Wiggins on Cavs = never

Dang I guess I'm one of the few on here that is buying into Wiggin's potential. I like the kid lol.

If I was Cavs GM, Wiggins wouldn't have touched a Cavs warm up let alone be on the summer league team. I would've gave son a snorkel instead and a bus ticket to Minny and then wait for Love.

Giving up Wiggins for Love is a no brainer. Even Bron left him out of his letter :lol:

That's exactly why you aren't a GM, that's stupid.

Love will be a free agent next year regardless, why give up a potential franchise player to have him for 1 year when if he really wants to come, you get him anyway?

That's how the Knicks ended up how they are over Melo.

Try critical thinking next time.

Thats 3 max players

Couldn't sign him outright but I think closer to the deadline/off season Minnesota will get desperate and take less. Rumor right now though is Waiters,Bennett and a pick for love.... Which I'm perfectly fine with

Thats a horrible trade

If I'm the Timberwolves I need at least 2 of the Cavaliers first round picks, Waiters and Thompson

Dang I guess I'm one of the few on here that is buying into Wiggin's potential. I like the kid lol.

Stop.

You know damn well 99% of NTers feel that way too.

He's a great defender but that's about it.

He's athletic but that's about it.

Gerald Green with defense but no 3pt shot.

Nope.

WGN. Wrigley. 11:20 AM games in the summer time. Haray Caray. Take me out to the ballgame. Ivy. Brick wall. Wind blowin out. Rooftops. Bleachers. Ryno. Gracie. Maddux. Sosa. Dawson.

I didn't care about the World Series as a kid, I just knew when I woke up, they'd be playin at Wrigley. Back then, felt like every Cubs game was at home. :lol:

Awwwww maaaaaannn!! All of this!!!
Brings tears to my eyes thinking about those days.

That's exactly why you aren't a GM, that's stupid.

Love will be a free agent next year regardless, why give up a potential franchise player to have him for 1 year when if he really wants to come, you get him anyway?

That's how the Knicks ended up how they are over Melo.

Try critical thinking next time.
Cuz the Cavs will not get Love in free agency next off season.

Wiggins aint no franchise player. You already got LeBron.

I've spoken on this several times before. You dudes thinking Love got all the leverage, he'll just leave in FA if there's no trade like dudes are really leaving 15 mil plus on the table. So far outside of this dumb opt out move by Wade (and he gonna get paid now anyway) we haven't seen an all star caliber player do that yet. That's like saying any player coming off a rookie contract can walk in FA when that doesn't happen much if at all.

Also what is this one year talk? Of course if you trade for Love now he signs an extension. The **** you think this is? Who would give up a #1 pick for a player just to be on the team for one season? C'mon son. Smarten up. We've seen this scenario too many times already.

Instead of telling me to use some critical thinking yall need to get in touch with reality.

Last edited:
I'd keep Wiggins as well.

Love will want the max and take away from chemistry.

Wiggins is on a rookie contract and easily impressionable and can be "molded".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom