2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, when there is a "great post"..relevant or not is objective
Nothing wrong with telling someone you digging on their post

:lol: we cool bro..that's my city man
Those Sosa days were the golden days..

I see you posting making up for lost time..lol

play on playa

By the time the season starts, Cavs will have all pieces needed to win a Trophy

And they mite get K love and I guess have enough peices..but they won't get that trophy..it will be at least a year or so to gel and be ready for that

Last edited:
Yea today was a busy one mate. 

For me and the NBA.

Gonna be a dope season.

Gotta love Wrigley 

Hey @Bonez7  I don't see the Bulls game tomorrow vs Clips on my NBA TV lineup.

Which channel they playing on.

Gotta make sure I follow my ROY pick 

Yea the reason was he made that essay a while ago. Before the draft. 

Where you hear that from?

Im thinking wiggins as good as gone

Heard in the summer league game hes not signed yet because if they sign him he cant be traded for 30 days

Also the kyrie irving tweet that was deleted proclaiming wiggins aint going nowhere...

Everybody keeps saying that the Cavs aren't ready right now. Their team as is obviously isn't as good as the Heat team this year but....

1. They have the experienced Lebron 

2. They have loads of talent, not just a ROOKIE Wiggins

3. They have future #1's to trade and or keep for comfort

4. Mike Miller who played all 82 games last year wants in

5. They have the Lebron , they can get pieces to come to him, EASY

6. They get to play in the EAST

For the sake of the thread I will leave 7-99 blank for now

Everybody keeps saying that the Cavs aren't ready right now. Their team as is obviously isn't as good as the Heat team this year but....

1. They have the experienced Lebron 
2. They have loads of talent, not just a ROOKIE Wiggins
3. They have future #1's to trade and or keep for comfort
4. Mike Miller who played all 82 games last year wants in
5. They have the Lebron , they can get pieces to come to him, EASY
6. They get to play in the EAST

For the sake of the thread I will leave 7-99 blank for now

Its still a 2-3 yr process, they're not gonna be legit contenders from the jump

Congrats to the bulls for getting Pau, if Rose can stay healthy y'all should do some good things this year.

They only tellin A Wigg hes stayin so he wont be shook in the SL. Theu dont want him out there diminishing his value.

Didn't know that Lakers got a 1st round pick with an expiring Lin contract. I thought it was a dope trade for them before I knew that.
Houston got mucked, yea they move Lin to clear space for people that they aren't getting now.

Man...Pau to the bulls is gonna be filthy...I thought the Pacers would get themselves together and take the East next year now that Miami was out of the way, but a healthy Drose, Noah, and Pau is gonna take the east. Without Drose that team might still get to the ECF with how weak the East is.

Cavs gotta let go of Wiggins and get love if they want to compete with that squad.

Can someone tell me why the rockets would be thinking about signing trevor ariza for 9-10 million a year when they had him before at 6 million a year and traded him?

I don't think the Cavs are trading Wiggins. His game today showed to me that him for LOVE is a bad deal because he can contribute this year too, and Love takes up too much space, they'd have to trade Verajo plus plus plus to get him.
Resign Deng, pup Okafor or Kris Humphries and roll out.

Can someone tell me why the rockets would be thinking about signing trevor ariza for 9-10 million a year when they had him before at 6 million a year and traded him?

They should pup Deng if they wanna do that deal. But they kinda screwed after Bosh resigned w/Heat. Panic mode maybe?

They gambled and lost out on one of the big names now they gotta scramble to try and do something.

Vince could help a team that doesn't have long range shooters but plays defense

so he could just focus on that and get away with being the weak link

Yea, I think he would be good as a 6th man. I definitely don't want him starting next season.

This was definitely a Hollinger pick up after looking at the RPM, WAR, PER, etc. etc. ratings for VC.
Grizzlies have been after Carter for awhile. They were trying to trade for him after the Gay trade a couple of years back.

I don't think the Cavs are trading Wiggins. His game today showed to me that him for LOVE is a bad deal because he can contribute this year too, and Love takes up too much space, they'd have to trade Verajo plus plus plus to get him.
Resign Deng, pup Okafor or Kris Humphries and roll out.
Summer league showed you he can compete on k love lvl?, as long as you dont give up kyrie, you trade for k love just dont gut the whole team like the knicks did, your banking on potential with this cavs team when you can get an all star big man that can help you contend for 5+ yrs,

Kyrie/bron/love, then worry about the role players later, its a process, no pressure for him to win now

I didn't say it showed me he could compete on Loves level, just that he's ready to contribute, and he's not worth giving up for Love because of that and the cost of Love combined, is all

I dont think i move Wiggins either. He may end up being real good as a wing but i dont see him reaching k love heights in the next 5 yrs. And if he does itll take most of that time so I understand the idea but meh theu have soooo many assets id take my chance on the who wanna play with Bron sweepstakes in FA every year. Keep stockpiling young. CHEAP assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom