2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau in his prime 
pimp.gif

That skillset 
sick.gif

Does the front office believe they can turn Thompson or Bennett into Bosh with Lebron? I know they would WANT Love but we all know as a defender he sucks. But if Thompson or Bennett show they can play d and add a 3 point shot with those guys beimg on rookie contracts why trade? Maybe they can add more to the bench next off season?

I knew I'd hear someone who thought Pau was a bad fit at the Bulls but...
Never thought I'd hear a Pau/Noah comparison. Couldn't see anyone being compared to Noah, he's a diff kind of special, but to say Noah and Pau are the same, that's a slap in the face on Pau and on Noah

Does the front office believe they can turn Thompson or Bennett into Bosh with Lebron? I know they would WANT Love but we all know as a defender he sucks. But if Thompson or Bennett show they can play d and add a 3 point shot with those guys beimg on rookie contracts why trade? Maybe they can add more to the bench next off season?

Bennett has a 3pt shot already.

As a bulls fan, I'm used to getting a star past his prime. That seems to be the only guys bulls can attract smh

Bulls need a scoring wing more than anything

I disagree, who's playing post D and getting boards with Noah, Taj, and Pau in the middle? Verajao could compete but Thompson and Bennett would get feasted on. You know the bulls are gonna defend and then you have a healthy DRose slashing and doing what he does...even with Lebron I can't see the Cavs beating that Bulls team in 7 games.

Kevin Love gonna play good defense?

Bulls need Melo

Cavs need Love

Wiggins doesn't need to be on Cavs unless they can pick up a solid big to contend.

Even Bron knows he isn't going to win this season.

Is there anyway you can post videos to NT From the phone or laptop? I got some epic videos from last night, City was turnt up to the max.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Pau's a BEAST on the boards. :lol: Absolutely. *thumbs up & a wink* Rebounding MACHINE, that Pau Gasol is. :rofl:

Nah, he can pass & shoot, though. Would fit in great for CHI.

Just, saying, this rebounding praise is funny. :lol:

Man idk what Bosh was thinking signing back with Miami.

Even with a thin bench I would've bounced to Houston. If his wife didn't like that idea I woulda chucked the dueces at her :lol:

Man idk what Bosh was thinking signing back with Miami.

Even with a thin bench I would've bounced to Houston. If his wife didn't like that idea I woulda chucked the dueces at her :lol:

He said a couple years ago he didn't want to go back to Texas. He's been saying for the last few months he wants to stay in Miami. More money and he wants to be there. It makes perfect sense.

I like Pau but he's getting old and worn out. I don't expect too much from him. I think he can still play but he's on the decline.

Do the Cavs have the MLE? Nobody should be worrying about Waiters losing his minutes
laugh.gif
are some of you really that concerned about that? Blew my mind to read. I happen to think Waiters and Irving are great for LeBron, two guards who can actually create for themselves. LeBron had nobody to do that in Miami except for Wade, but he was moving at a different pace.

Cavs are reaching out to all of Miami's older dudes: Ray Allen, Mike Miller, James Jones and Birdman. I don't think they need to go that route but they definitely need a backup for LeBron and a backup center. They can make due with everyone else already under contract. I don't know if trading for Love is necessary, I really want LeBron to have depth around him so he doesn't wear himself out. They should keep playmakers, defenders and youth around him from here on out.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have reached out to Troy Daniels and James Jones on Friday.

The Cavaliers are searching for shooters to help spread the floor following the agreement with LeBron James.

Daniels became a key part of the Rockets' rotation in the playoffs.
Via Shams Charania/RealGM

Irving/Dellavedova
Wiggins/Waiters/Harris
Bron/Felix
Thompson/Bennett
Andy/

Yesterday I found out my co-worker is a Magic, Red Sox and Falcons fan....that variety is real

I'm a Celtics and Panther fan and live in Austin haha

What on earth, I don't even?..

:lol:

I'm a Wizards, Dal/Ravens, Nationals/Orioles fan.

I gotta like home teams man. I like Dallas because my dad is a Dallas fan so I grew up that way. The Skins are still cool though.

But I gotta hold it down of the home teams for the most part. It just doesn't feel right any other way.

I grew up a Kobe/Lakers fan too though. He was that man as a kid. So thats another team I'm always going to watch thats not form home.

Last edited:
Bron needed Miami to get past the celtics.Now that the celtics are no more. i think he feels he can get to the nba finals and win one for cleveland

Bulls need Melo

Cavs need Love

Wiggins doesn't need to be on Cavs unless they can pick up a solid big to contend.

Even Bron knows he isn't going to win this season.

Lebron definitely thinks he can win, don't let those quotes from his essay make you believe that he thinks they can't win it all this year.
That's kind of what he had to say. Can't go saying "I'm coming home, and were taking it all next year"...

They gave Bosh 118 mill, ain't much to think about there :lol:

If anything he made out like a bandit, got his rings and got a max contract after four finals trips and he's still in pretty good shape to play at a high level.

No longer has to deal with chip or bust failures , (Brons curse).....yeah he sittin pretty in a poo poo conference where anything can happen.

The east is wide open but once playoffs come experience will be clevelands downfall, the east playoffs are gonna be wild next year :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom