2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I completely forgot about that series :tongue:

I now remember that I was thinking 'Damn, Nene is this good?' while watching that series. It somehow went completely over my head.

Still, with Rose back healthy and Gasol on board, I'd be more concerned about Chicago. It will be pretty interesting who gets the No. 1 seed in East.

Welp, I completely forgot about that series
tongue.gif

I now remember that I was thinking 'Damn, Nene is this good?' while watching that series. It somehow went completely over my head.

Still, with Rose back healthy and Gasol on board, I'd be more concerned about Chicago. It will be pretty interesting who gets the No. 1 seed in East.
A healthy Rose is the only difference maker between the two teams. Gasol isn't scaring anyone. 

Because what does it prove? Why do ya'll care about his legacy so much? He won two titles while carrying a team on his back while in Miami. That's his legacy in Miami.
Without that Ray Allen bailout, they might not even have had won that one. James clanked the three then called for the ball when Allen ended up with the ball. Lol.

Last edited:
Boozer was so unreliable on defense that Coach Thib had to take him out the entire 4th Q :x

Gasol is soft, but he's at least serviceable in that end... I think. :nerd:

Without that Ray Allen bailout, they might not even have had won that one. James clanked the three then called for the ball when Allen ended up with the ball. Lol.

:lol: :lol: the fact that people stjill don't understand that this happens with almost every championship team is beyond me man. Ray Allen making that does not take away from how special Lebron was that game, and it does not dilute his championship. If that were the case, then we have to Dilute Jordan's championships, Shaq and Kobe's championships, etc.

I hope no one brings up Ray Allen "bailing out Lebron" anymore after this...even though I know they will :lol:

:lol: :lol: the fact that people stjill don't understand that this happens with almost every championship team is beyond me man. Ray Allen making that does not take away from how special Lebron was that game, and it does not dilute his championship. If that were the case, then we have to Dilute Jordan's championships, Shaq and Kobe's championships, etc.

I hope no one brings up Ray Allen "bailing out Lebron" anymore after this...even though I know they will :lol:

You aren't getting the point to him saying that. Whoever it was, said lebron made all the big plays for Mia. That's not true

The Cavs are favorites to win the east. Whether you like it or not, Kevin Love, Lebron, and Kyrie, all are really good talents. Generally speaking, whenever that amount of talent comes together, they are pretty successful for the most part.

However they do have a lot to prove and there are a lot of question marks surrounding the Cavs. The East got better this summer, (really since the 2nd half of last season) and there are a few teams that could disrupt Cleveland's path out the east. Hell, If D Wade can get his act together, Miami can still be pretty good. Wade + Bosh + Luol Deng is an extremely formidable lineup that could cause some problems.

You aren't getting the point to him saying that. Whoever it was, said lebron made all the big plays for Mia. That's not true

Well no it isn't true....But then again, what superstar makes "ALL" the big plays for their teams anyway? No superstar makes "all the big plays" for Miami...But he sure did make a hell of a lot of them though.

Well no it isn't true....But then again, what superstar makes "ALL" the big plays for their teams anyway? No superstar makes "all the big plays" for Miami...But he sure did make a hell of a lot of them though.
I don't remember Jordan getting bailed out to that degree. Let's call a spade a spade here.

I don't remember Jordan getting bailed out to that degree. Let's call a spade a spade here.

Bailed out? What? Neither Jordan or Lebron got "bailed out"

It's called basketball. 5 people on the floor. At any given moment one of the the four other players can (and do) make a play. That **** happens all the time. With Jordan, With Kobe, With Shaq, With Lebron, With Bird, whoever wins a ring 9 times out of 10 has some role player making a big play, hitting a big shot. That's a part of why teams win.

The hell does getting "bailed out" in this context mean anyway :lol:

"Jordan never let it get to 7". I always laugh at that as if there werent 3 game 6 games that ended on game winners. People say that like he just won Finals in 5 games in dominating fashion every time out.

Oh come on. Really? Both plays Jordan had either a neutral or positive impact (inbounds and assist) at worst. Lebron's case was a missed three in the final seconds and a loose ball three by Allen, arguably NBA's best shooter of all time. And like someone pointed out, he was calling for the ball. I think it speaks volumes that MJ never called for the ball like Lebron and instead crashed the boards on the Paxson three. Also, he drew the second defender in and dished to Kerr. Respect that. You can argue that MJ would have made the shot had he decided to take it. But with Allen's game-tying three, you can clearly say Lebron would have missed because he actually did two seconds before Operation Bailout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom