2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

This is my problem with Aaron Gordon, why am I supposed to think this will get better. I had him around 8-9 on my board,

I like a lot of things about his game but if he can't at least shoot free throws I don't know if he's a starter.

This is my problem with Aaron Gordon, why am I supposed to think this will get better. I had him around 8-9 on my board,

I like a lot of things about his game but if he can't at least shoot free throws I don't know if he's a starter.

Agree. I think kid should be box to box and straight pick and roll. Kinda like early Amare, not saying he's the same talent.

yeah gordon kinda stinks. i never judge this early specially during a summer league game...but his game when its around other guys all athletic is just him being there

Noel is gonna have a lot of problems in the NBA, he got bullied by a GUARD for a rebound earlier.

I can't see dude being able to play more than ~20-25 mpg, and it would have to be at PF not C unless the Sixers want him to go back on the IR

Smh that's terrible for Jackson. Was lighting it up too

What were Payton's strengths again? I know he can't shoot

Noel is gonna have a lot of problems in the NBA, he got bullied by a GUARD for a rebound earlier.

I can't see dude being able to play more than ~20-25 mpg, and it would have to be at PF not C unless the Sixers want him to go back on the IR

everytime he gets in that paint he gets bullied smh

hope jackson aight

Noel cant rebound for nothing but hes still playing good on offense. And please dont say that Pierre messed his achilles up man. For once it seemed like we finally had a capable backup point guard :smh:

Back
Top Bottom