2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Ellssss 
pimp.gif

Dam, I'm at work but I just heard it.

One more big hit and im obligated to forget he was a red sox ... :lol:

Big fly :smokin

Ellsbury is the man..doesn't try to do too much..doesn't strike out a lot..and when he does get out..typically hits the ball well

Last edited:
Ellsbury is the man..doesn't try to do too much..doesn't strike out a lot..and when he does get out..typically hits the ball well

Glad we got him.. Will be my favorite hitter once Jeter goes. Dellin is #1 in my heart though :lol:

Him & Gardner are such a great combo. Smart hitters. Great fielders. Great baserunners. Next year, I think Gardner & Ellsbury's numbers will be even higher as 1 & 2 in the lineup

Last edited:
Tanaka has a partially torn UCL.. Will get plasma treatment, if not better in 6 weeks, he will get Tommy John surgery

Tanaka has a partially torn UCL.. Will get plasma treatment, if not better in 6 weeks, he will get Tommy John surgery
Source? I watch the game with my tv on mute so I never hear the commentary

All over twitter.

@M_Marakovits 6m
Best case scenario 6 weeks... Back to pitching in majors ... Worst case scenario ... Rehab does not work eventual TJ surgery #Yankees

Last edited:
Are you serious? Inflammation in the elbow Is never a good sign. I knew there was a possibility of tommy john surgery.

That sucks. Best of luck to him. So what do the Yanks do now? Starting selling some of those overpaid assets? Or do they try and make a push and become buyers for Jeter's sake?

Back
Top Bottom