2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

I can't listen to kruk..gonna press mute..he said ellsbury is batting third because their lineup is suffering ..lolol no u idiot he's batting third because there is no other place to bat jeter

Last edited:
I was at the game. Jeter, Jacoby and Brett were LAUNCHING them during BP.

Our pitching sucked and so did theirs. We needed a few more innings. The weather got real bad though. Wind and rain was disgusting. Oh well. I'll be watching the Derby tomorrow.

that is a dope *** ad :pimp:

even as a sox fan, will be weird as hell not seeing him in the opposing lineup next year

That commercial :pimp:. I gotta find a way to get to the stadium for his last game. Favorite athlete of all time.

Yeah, he could have at least came out for one out in the 9th and then the other kid could have got the save at home :smh:

ydfjxlo3d6wkn84muirk.gif

:pimp: Classic DJ tonight.

onewearz onewearz called it in the MLB thread; said something along the lines of Girardi probably begged Farrell not put in Betances :lol: .

Last edited:
Tell me you guys can't see girardi goin there :lol:

Ready for a second half where we get hot already ....

Dude's a HOF'er, all he's done is put up great seasons the last 5 years :lol: I'd gladly take what he has left on his deal.

Had a chance to cop an unlimited amount of tickets and only copped...2. Still gonna eat off the one extra ticket, but still. I've never seen tickets sell out so fast. and thats just on ticketmaster..on stubhub inventory went from 4k to 1k and now going back up with people throwing their tickets up for sale already. 

get in price will be $300 minimum 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom