2014 NFL Draft Thread

I keep forgetting that smh. If Sammy or Mack not there at 7 I think we trade down and get a 3rd

I don't know what the hell we should do. We desperately need a slot receiver, defensive end and tight end. Also think we sign either Vick of McCown to compete with Glennon. I'd be down for Manziel or Teddy if either drops to 7 but I think Lovie wants a vet.

Colt with a coke habit and goonin down in Philly?

Yea I'm sure that will end well
laugh.gif

Gonna be chillin in Camden
hopefully chip knows what's really up with him.. and either knows how to deal with him.. or just avoids him all together..

but who knows, we supposedly have already taken seantrel henderson off our board

Last edited:
Not exactly a draft expert but my Bears are at 14 and the guys i see slotted and maybe available in that area are: Donald out of Pitt, Jernigan out of FSU, Denard out of MSU, and Clinton-Dix out of Alabama. My initial reaction is Donald looks like the real deal for us but everyone seems to have us taking Jernigan. Any other input?

Not exactly a draft expert but my Bears are at 14 and the guys i see slotted and maybe available in that area are: Donald out of Pitt, Jernigan out of FSU, Denard out of MSU, and Clinton-Dix out of Alabama. My initial reaction is Donald looks like the real deal for us but everyone seems to have us taking Jernigan. Any other input?

You really can't go wrong with anybody there at 14 to improve your defense. Any of those 4 would represent a huge upgrade for you, you'll be happy no matter what if one of them is chosen.

You really can't go wrong with anybody there at 14 to improve your defense. Any of those 4 would represent a huge upgrade for you, you'll be happy no matter what if one of them is chosen.

Denard looks like he was pretty shutdown this year too. This struggling *** defense really needs some help.

I've been thinking Emery is probably gonna trade down due to all the needs.

The comparisons I read for DAT make me :lol: Darren Sproles, Danny Woodhead, Devin Hester, Tavon Austin... :lol:

IMO, his ceiling is Dexter McCluster. If he can be had in the 4th/5th, good pickup.

Blake Bortles sounds like a damn fool in this interview right now 
laugh.gif

"The number one thing you gotta do is learn....  so you can learn...  to go in and start learning..."

DAT's gonna tear the 40 up, no doubt. He's a track guy. His biggest problems are:
--Routes across the middle
--Drops on contact
--Runs side to side too much
--Little to no wiggle

Can def. do damage in an offense w/ Shady, DJax, and company. Just don't expect the world out of him.

Last edited:
If you take a dollar bill and fold it in half, that's how much taller Bridgewater is than Manziel :lol:

3 inches, the difference between being a prototypical NFL quarterback, and barely being able to see over your offensive line

Colt with a coke habit and goonin down in Philly?

Yea I'm sure that will end well :lol:

Gonna be chillin in Camden

hopefully chip knows what's really up with him.. and either knows how to deal with him.. or just avoids him all together..

but who knows, we supposedly have already taken seantrel henderson off our board

Seantrel has always been an under achiever anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom