2014 NFL Draft Thread

I'm pulling for Manziel, but I hope he doesn't rot in Cleveland. And if he does, hopefully he can pick up his career elsewhere.

Well I would assume if his career is rotted in Cleveland, his career will pretty much end in Cleveland.

No QB makes out of Cleveland alive and well after rotting here. History pretty much will tell you that.

Raiders, give me: Hageman/Carr/Lee or go OL

Would love Adams in the 3rd round but I doubt he makes it that far.
Was also hoping for a S, wouldn't be mad at Brooks.

According to that espn mock the Packers land Amaro and the Chargers land Nix.

If that really happens I'm going to be popping some bottles tonight.

Amaro will be a lot better than jermicheal aka butterfingers.

Nix with JV? Finally some damn pocket pressure and a great nickle corner. :smile:

That would be an outstanding 2 rounds of picks for both the Pack and my Bolts :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn I guess until CLE starts competing they'll never gain the respect of some of you NTers
laugh.gif

I think they could have stayed at 9 and got Gilbert but overall they had a pretty good 1st round. They get a chance to take a top WR, they added picks this year and get an additional 1st next year. What did they do wrong
nerd.gif

Damn I guess until CLE starts competing they'll never gain the respect of some of you NTers :lol:

I think they could have stayed at 9 and got Gilbert but overall they had a pretty good 1st round. They get a chance to take a top WR, they added picks this year and get an additional 1st next year. What did they do wrong :nerd:

It's pretty funny because if you would have reversed the picks; and put Manziel at 8 and Gilbert at 22, we'd be getting praised more...

But we walked away like thieves and we still look bad to some.

don't even trip about the hate A.T.

Cleveland had a great first round last night.
That Bills 1st rounder was such a clutch grab.

2 first rounders next year to keep building around Johnny/Gordon/Cameron/Tate... :wow:

Great job

Last edited:
damnit man, im salty as **** about the texans not trading up for Johnny. I wasn't a supporter of getting him at #1 overall, but how do you not make a move with him falling so late. we had better trade value

All the Carr slander in here is sad; dude is gonna be good and would his brother if he wasn't playing 2 Mississippi

Cleveland needs to get a receiver with this next pick badly. Gordon could be gone for a while if he blows one more drug test.

2 first rounders next year to keep building around Johnny/Gordon/Cameron/Tate... :wow:

Great job

Salute bro, agreed - I just want to watch some fun entertaining football for once.

Who has said Cleveland looked bad last night? 

All anyone said is you were wrong that Johnny was a consensus Top 10 guy... And you were wrong.

If any of those top-10 teams besides JAX would have aimed for a QB, you better believe they would have snatched him. Every team prior to the Browns at 22 took a need. Obviously those teams didnt need a QB.

Great job

Salute bro, agreed - I just want to watch some fun entertaining football for once.

Who has said Cleveland looked bad last night? 

All anyone said is you were wrong that Johnny was a consensus Top 10 guy... And you were wrong.

If any of those top-10 teams besides JAX would have aimed for a QB, you better believe they would have snatched him. Every team prior to the Browns at 22 took a need. Obviously those teams didnt need a QB.

Oakland didn't need a QB? Minnesota didn't need a QB?

Last edited:
The Rams grabbed the best OL and DL in whole damn draft. They have the best draft so fat IMO. But, until they get a solid performing QB SEA and SF will be better.

Browns going to take Marquise tonight and prosper.

Johnny/Gordon/Lee/Cameron with 2 first round picks next year. Very intriguing team.

Gilbert, JFB, and a Bills 1st rounder? Browns made out damn good

**** the offense tho :lol: I'm more interested in seeing what Gilbert/Haden/Whitner can do in the secondary

Hope Texans ain't looking for a qb with the 33rd pick...

I want Jernigan, Hageman, Nix or Tuitt in that order at 33 or whatever pick if they decide to trade it.

Back
Top Bottom