2014 NFL Draft Thread

6'5 266lbs....

and ran a damn 4.47 :x

With the 1st pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select...

Sorry JJ :lol:

Bortles did just what I thought he would.

Clowney...Welp, looks like Ryan Mallett will have to lead us to the promise land :lol:

Last edited:
DAT had a stupid start on his very 1st run that got stopped. I wonder what that number would have ended up being

Clowney isn't doing any drills. Only 40, Vertical and Broad jump

Last edited:
I mean, Peppers and Mario had good runs when they were putting numbers up. Granted Peppers was ridiculous when he first was on the Panthers. I still remember him chasing Vick down :x

I would say more of a Peppers mold just off of size and size combo though.

Double triple teams, short drops, rolling away and him simply missing on some sacks when they were there

Donald is looking good, @ 285 he's sorta pigeonholed into that 3-tech lane

Last edited:
I really think Atlanta might pull a Julio again if Clowney doesn't go 1. Rams are praying for this.

I really think Atlanta might pull a Julio again if Clowney doesn't go 1. Rams are praying for this.
As a n ATL fan I wouldnt mind but at the same time, we have a lot of other needs. OL is terrible, need to fill the TE position, could use an upgrade at RB, LB and S. I dont know if we can afford to give up a whole draft for 1 player, even if he is the best in the draft.

The Falcons offensive line and defense is turrrrrible....both have to be top 3 worst in the league. Clowney ain't gonna turn both those around himself. They need to keep all the picks they have.

The Falcons offensive line and defense is turrrrrible....both have to be top 3 worst in the league. Clowney ain't gonna turn both those around himself. They need to keep all the picks they have.
Yep.

And many of their current roster issues relate to all that depth they gave up to trade up in the past.  Very top-heavy team.

Back
Top Bottom