2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

yeah strange i saw the womens pair and it says in the description "for short runs". Like why would you put that in the description :lol:

20180327012232.jpg

i am curious if the thick free sole on the Free RN360s are going to feel extra cushioned of if that is just the outside extanding way up to cup your whole feet

20180406235336_original.jpg

20180406235342_original.jpg

20180406235339_original.jpg

Frees might be my fav line. With that said they peaked in 2010-2011 lol. Can’t even buy older pairs because the black rubber on the bottom comes unglued.

These are horrid.

I received a notification that the AMD iDs would be discontinuing soon. I swiped it and saw them along with the other app exclusive iDs. I should've taken a screen shot. They'll be available on 4/9. You'll be able to select a jumbo Swoosh that goes over the toes like the VF and ZF or a regular sized one

A4469541-532F-4043-99C1-263E1301EDCB.jpeg
I received a notification that the AMD iDs would be discontinuing soon. I swiped it and saw them along with the other app exclusive iDs. I should've taken a screen shot. They'll be available on 4/9. You'll be able to select a jumbo Swoosh that goes over the toes like the VF and ZF or a regular sized one

Found it

am I the only one not feeling how sleek and aggressive these free's are starting to look? I kind of liked how friendly and bubbly the previous ones are, this just looks very sharp and cutting

i like it, they have to change with the time so that those old ones could be retroed and sell

the differing shapes between the running and training versions are nice
free-rn-motion-flyknit-2018-mens-running-shoe-L0LA7L.jpg

free-rn-flyknit-2018-mens-running-shoe-RRT9elMk.jpg

free-tr-v8-mens-training-shoe-x4gNH1.jpg

free-x-metcon-training-shoe-VKoLdD.jpg

yeah, i have no qualms with the flyknit highs, just the lows is such a departure from previous frees, very aggressive look especially with that sole.

Back
Top Bottom