2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

My RN 2018s arrived...

Flex 2018 RN
20180505_225410.jpg

Free RN 2018
20180505_225300.jpg

Free RN Flyknit 2018
20180505_225103.jpg

yah that ahs the new flyknit 360, it's not selling well so you might be able to find it at the outlets soon enough

Had the fuel trainers. Truth is 3.0 shoes were just flimsy socks lol. The my were the answer to the toe shoe phase that doesn’t really exist anymore. Back when barefoot was a fad

I still have 2 pairs but they are kinda beat now. But they were the only shoes that i could dead lift in and then go do box jumps and run 2-3 miles on a treadmill. I still don't like running on a tredmill in my metcons. They just still seem way clunkier then my frees. And the metcon frees are cool but they still are higher then my 3.0s from a cushioning perspective. i love the ground feel of my 3.0s and of course the low heal to toe drop.

I still have 2 pairs but they are kinda beat now. But they were the only shoes that i could dead lift in and then go do box jumps and run 2-3 miles on a treadmill. I still don't like running on a tredmill in my metcons. They just still seem way clunkier then my frees. And the metcon frees are cool but they still are higher then my 3.0s from a cushioning perspective. i love the ground feel of my 3.0s and of course the low heal to toe drop.
I’m a huge older free fan as well. The free 2’s (or 3’s) that had the venom type design is one of my favorite shoes ever. The 3.0 fuels can out that same year. My boxing trainers are frees that use the same outsole. Durability issues with the rubber outsole pods though. Without then you’re out on ice

5.0's look dope. I used to love free's. Had 3 pairs like 5-6 years ago but dont think I'll be coming back due them being basically a cushionless shoe.

what in the world :lol:?

Look like water shoes....def need some on foot pics before i pass judgement on these
If you’re looking for an all in 1 shoe try the zoom streaks. They’re running shoes but they’re flat enough to lift in with no problem. Super cheap too. Traction is also A1

Back
Top Bottom