2014 XXL Freshmen cover

Don't know anyone on this cover and don't care to know. I doubt any of them will be around in 5 years.

Yea Migos and Thug should be on here. I despise dumb *** Migos but them ****** are hot right now and putting in work. I can't believe they put August Alsinas Voldo looking *** on here. Nobody heard of that ***** until he got catty with ol girl on 106 & Park. Stupid *** *****. ***** look like Jack Skellington..... SMH @ FlyNy thinking New York so high and mighty. Rappers got struggle gully bars/whack *** Subway station beats and NY pizza is nasty *** ****. Pissy *** streets. Got rats the size of new born animals.

Last edited:
Durk,Rich Homie and Troy Ave(would'nt know him at all if he werent from BK.. he's trash IMO) are the only people I noticed

Last edited:
Not sure why everyone cries about certain people not being on these. Alot of times people pass on being listed.

The biggest artist in Rap right now wasn't featured on one of these.

Not sure why everyone cries about certain people not being on these. Alot of times people pass on being listed.

The biggest artist in Rap right now wasn't featured on one of these.

I almost feel like a feature on some established blogs can propel an artist further than the XXL freshman cover.

Id say Durk
Rich Homie
Isiah Rashad
Chance
August

all deserve it, Ive heard of bobby and duck but never really checked out their music........... and yeah Migos/Thugger missing

Yea Migos and Thug should be on here. I despise dumb *** Migos but them ****** are hot right now and putting in work. I can't believe they put August Alsinas Voldo looking *** on here. Nobody heard of that ***** until he got catty with ol girl on 106 & Park. Stupid *** *****. ***** look like Jack Skellington..... SMH @ FlyNy thinking New York so high and mighty. Rappers got struggle gully bars/whack *** Subway station beats and NY pizza is nasty *** ****. Pissy *** streets. Got rats the size of new born animals.

You sound like a real female right here. Read this **** in K Michelle voice.

Good to see durk and Bibby :pimp:

Glad migos aren't on it. They already are too big for their britches.

Last edited:
View media item 956337
I promise y'all my guy Chris The Cooker will be in 1 of the next 3 classes.. Just YouTube Chris the cooker one up and you'll get it..

Only guy on that cover is Chance and maybe Ty$ but I consider him more of a R/B n..,

It's 2014, people still listen to rap? 
sick.gif

I know or know of pretty much all these guys but I only really mess wit Gates, Isaiah and Chance. Connor dropped some dope music but I don't like his recent stuff and idk how he made it on this freshmen class, august and ty$ are singers. Mensa has a few tracks I like but I'm not really full on with the weird hip-hop he makes.

The ones with the most lasting potential I would think is Isaiah (since he's with TDE), Chance (hipsters like him) and August (talented but misguided. needs to get out of his "hood" phase asap).

Casey Veggies was a key snub though because he's makin moves and he'll be hotter than these guys in a minute by the time he get his new music ready. He droppin something wit Drake and I doubt it doesn't take him up the ranks

Some of y'all are really showing your age. :lol:

Migos got ROBBED.

i dont know why they started putting all these lames that end up on their milk carton on covers..

Back
Top Bottom