2014 XXL Freshmen cover

people still buy xxl mag though?  smh
mean.gif

I was just watchin that breakfast club interview w/ the xxl editors, Envy asked if Sage wasn't hip-hop enought & they blonde chick said that he was a one hit wonder basically bs, HBK been on fire since '11, and charlamange asked about trinidad james being on last years cover, & she said "All Gold Everything" was a hit song ATM, Gas Pedal is way bigger! Joint been out since '12, & still gets played F XXL!

Don't know who none of these dudes are and don't care.

I mess with Rich Homie though, but could care less what he looks like.

:lol: at some of the comments in here. I aint know that fans only voted in ONE person on this list and that was Jarren Benton whos fanbase is mainly white n from Hopsin. Some of these other artists really bother me like Troy Ave smh. Dude is generic af. Rich Homie Quan sound like a wannabe Future, Jon Connor has been out for YEARS and had NO BUZZ for him to make it to this list since hes done nothing different. Theres 2 R&B singers on here too smh. This list really is pitiful lol. Vic Mensa & Isaiah Rashad the only ppl I mess with on here. Nothing will ever top XXL original freshman list, they should just stop. They get worse & worse every year

:lol: at some of the comments in here. I aint know that fans only voted in ONE person on this list and that was Jarren Benton whos fanbase is mainly white n from Hopsin. Some of these other artists really bother me like Troy Ave smh. Dude is generic af. Rich Homie Quan sound like a wannabe Future, Jon Connor has been out for YEARS and had NO BUZZ for him to make it to this list since hes done nothing different. Theres 2 R&B singers on here too smh. This list really is pitiful lol. Vic Mensa & Isaiah Rashad the only ppl I mess with on here. Nothing will ever top XXL original freshman list, they should just stop. They get worse & worse every year

Actually, Future is a wannabe Rich Homie Quan.

Jarren Benton was the one voted in??? I don't know who that is, but based on that list, how :lol:?

And even though they've been rapping almost 10 years, I'm glad Killa Kyleon, Chinx Drugz, and Gunplay didn't make this class. They'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Yea Migos and Thug should be on here. I despise dumb *** Migos but them ****** are hot right now and putting in work. I can't believe they put August Alsinas Voldo looking *** on here. Nobody heard of that ***** until he got catty with ol girl on 106 & Park. Stupid *** *****. ***** look like Jack Skellington..... SMH @ FlyNy thinking New York so high and mighty. Rappers got struggle gully bars/whack *** Subway station beats and NY pizza is nasty *** ****. Pissy *** streets. Got rats the size of new born animals.

:rofl: :rofl:

Tell 'em how you feel bruh

Yea Migos and Thug should be on here. I despise dumb *** Migos but them ****** are hot right now and putting in work. I can't believe they put August Alsinas Voldo looking *** on here. Nobody heard of that ***** until he got catty with ol girl on 106 & Park. Stupid *** *****. ***** look like Jack Skellington..... SMH @ FlyNy thinking New York so high and mighty. Rappers got struggle gully bars/whack *** Subway station beats and NY pizza is nasty *** ****. Pissy *** streets. Got rats the size of new born animals.
Which NY ***** ****** your girl?

@ FlyNy thinking New York so high and mighty. Rappers got struggle gully bars/whack *** Subway station beats and NY pizza is nasty *** ****. Pissy *** streets. Got rats the size of new born animals.

***** WHAT? IS YOU CRAZY MY GUY?? **** OUTTA HERE

YOU SOUND LIKE A ***** FROM BROWNSVILLE JUST GRABBED YOUR SHORTY RIGHT OFF YA ARM IN KINGS PLAZA MALL FOOD COURT, MY *****

WHY IT SOUND LIKE YOU SO ANGRY DADDY? NEW YORK RAP REIGNS SUPREME *****,

NY RAP STARTED 90% OF THE TRENDS THATS OUT RIGHT NOW

THAT OTHER 10% IS ALL THE BATTY BUSINESS THAT DA SOUF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR

IM SLEEP THO

Let's keep it 100. Its not like having Weeknd or Maxwell or someone in the list. Ty$ and August are more rappers than actual "r&b singers". You could argue they make rap music.

Back
Top Bottom