2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Thanks and repped. Charge on my card came out to $201.67. Still shows as "waiting for payment" tho.

Hope I dont get hit with customs or a cancel email.

My local Champs only had 25 pairs for these, including only 1 of each in GS size

Last edited:
I'm a fan of all black shoes and a little bit of color but for $200, there's other shoes I rather buy. Congrats to all who wanted these that cop'd.

I should've copped. O'well I'll just grab A pair later. I had A feeling these would be the first retro AJ of 2015 too sell out but didn't think they actually would though.

Wish I could've copped, as i've liked them from the start, but there are other things besides shoes that I had to put money towards. That's life. :D I picked up the socks for em however, though I do wish they'd stop with they grey and just use black. I'll get the shoe as well down the line. (Grabbing the socks also allowed me to use one of my FNL rewards that expires today)

Last edited:
6:45 AM outside Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge. Four stores inside had them but nobody ate who didn't have a winning raffle ticket. I ended up with 9 raffle tickets (six i got, three my girl got) but only one came through. Not an easy cop here.
mean.gif

Last edited:

Wow,  people really wanted these
Yes

I think it was the combination of tax season and first decent all black Jordans of the year.

I know a lot of people that didn't care for Oreos.

Last edited:
7s never sell out in my area and I'm sure its the same other places tax returns got broke boys beastin

Can't believe people are dropping $260-$270 for these right now after market. Thy're a bad retro+ colorway of a VII. Seems like this should have been a very easy cop in most places, especially given how slow all of the other retro+ CW's have moved this year.

Hell yeah got a chance to double up. Not sure why people didn't like these but to me they are fresh :smokin big thanks to my cousin for letting get his ticket LOL! Lines for these at all shoe stores. Can't go wrong with black shoes mixed with some other colors he he

Sold out in BX. Won a raffle at JJ but couldn't make it before 10, I was out of town. Oh well. I was on the fence anyways. Really wanted them bad in the beginning. Least I can save my money though.

Can't believe people are dropping $260-$270 for these right now after market.

I can because people are stupid.
I mean I believe it, just makes me shake my head. There's just about nothing releasing that should have people running out and throwin away extra money thinking they can't be obtained for retail. The BOB and Liberty 10's have no resale value, none of the IV or VII retros have been tough, and the low 1's aren't going for much over retail either.

Back
Top Bottom