2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

man im still waiting for nike :smh: normally is here by Wednesday
damn :smh:, would be nice if all spots shipped like END and feature. not that im really in a rush, just checked bouncewears first tracking on the og lows they gave me and looks like I missed the delivery. Do they transfer to usps when it comes to the states or do I gotta do something else to get my package?

These were easy to cop online if you attempted to cop them at release.
Most of the people that failed either tried to cop in store first or didn't have any interest in them till they sold out.
yea, these were available online up until like 8 or 9pm on release day.

No they weren't lol

maybe u weren't abreast of the sites, but i coulda gotten them up until like 8 or 9, like i said. they were in my cart and able to checkout until then. that's not even including euro sites.

And? Nike has authorized retailers outside the US. Bouncewear isn't one of them
If that's the case I'm taking em to the habibi as soon as they come in.
Bouncewear is authorized and legit, so many knowledgable nters have copped from them.

I'm not sure how @LEGO  would think a US nike rep could verify which stores in Belgium have Nike accounts.

They aren't just a website, they also have a physical store.

LOL at people saying these were easy to get online. this was really hard to get online. worse than legend blues ....and the low bred 1............ ***I M O**

LOL at people saying these were easy to get online. this was really hard to get online. worse than legend blues ....and the low bred 1............ ***I M O**
Some people have an easier time than others.  I copped on snkrs but was also able to add 3 pairs to cart on ndc and 1 each on eastbay, footaction, and champs so it seemed pretty easy to me.

Some people have an easier time than others.  I copped on snkrs but was also able to add 3 pairs to cart on ndc and 1 each on eastbay, footaction, and champs so it seemed pretty easy to me.
wow! did you cop all those pairs? you got yourself a large pizza! while most people were fiend out for the crust

maybe u weren't abreast of the sites, but i coulda gotten them up until like 8 or 9, like i said. they were in my cart and able to checkout until then. that's not even including euro sites.

After I copped on Hanon, I was checking other foreign sites (chimp, end, sns, ui, kickz, afew, 5pointz). At their initial releases, they all sold out fairly quick. Same thing happened during the US release..

wow! did you cop all those pairs? you got yourself a large pizza! while most people were fiend out for the crust
No, I only copped my personal pair.  Its always a good idea to attempt multiple just to secure the 1 you need.

Its better to release multiple pairs than not be able to cart 1.

Some people have an easier time than others. I copped on snkrs but was also able to add 3 pairs to cart on ndc and 1 each on eastbay, footaction, and champs so it seemed pretty easy to me.

Hmm, I wonder why? It's people like you who make it harder for others to cop online. No way in hell did you do that manually

Hmm, I wonder why? It's people like you who make it harder for others to cop online. No way in hell did you do that manually
exactly! i have my tablet...pc...and phone going all over with every link possible...when i say a drop is hard...i mean it! on top of that my gf is doing the same thing at her house with no luck...then my buddies do the same and they cant go though....but people say easy!??!?!?! OKAY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom