2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Yea ebay is always flooded. These are still sought after of though imo or at least from where I'm at. If you don't sell the Martians by time the 10s release, they will be hard to get rid of.
yup, ppl are quick to move to the next release

do your homework before trying to flip

as stated before some these shoes need like 4-6 months after release to dry up 

Last edited:

do your homework before trying to flip

as stated before some these shoes need like 4-6 months after release to dry up 
Trust me I learned this the hard way. Most sellers nowadays are NEED GONE ASAP sellers.

I had 6 pairs of the Bred 1's and sold them for 380 USD each the day of release.. 

doubt that. or thats the super minority. i know a few resellers and they not getting no 350.
I've seen em sell four pairs in front of my face at that price. Don't underestimate the habibis
laugh.gif
lol really? daaaamn those habibis putting the hammers to use beating people upside the head. i feel sorry for anyone who pays/paid $350 for these.

lol really? daaaamn those habibis putting the hammers to use beating people upside the head. i feel sorry for anyone who pays/paid $350 for these.
hell yea :lol:, you Dont even gotta feel bad cuz it's mostly dope dealers buying em at that price. They Dont care about getting em for less.

for the cats who ordered off of bouncewear, what shipping service did they use once the kicks reached the states? I missed a delivery and it is not at my post office

Mine still says "depature from international depot" and last update was 
[table][tr][td]12/03/2015[/td][td]07:20[/td][td]Item information registered manually[/td][td]LCI[/td][/tr][/table]
Maybe the delivery was for something else? Mine aren't even on US soil.

Mine still says "depature from international depot" and last update was 
[table][tr]
[TD]12/03/2015[/TD]​
[TD]07:20[/TD]​
[TD]Item information registered manually[/TD]​
[TD]LCI[/TD]​
[/tr][/table]

Maybe the delivery was for something else? Mine aren't even on US soil.
I ordered a Jordan 1 low off them earlier and am at the delivery phase. for these I think I am at the same step as you

My favorite release of the year so far. Glad I doubled up
pimp.gif

Look great!

Mine came in from NDC few days ago.  My only gripe is that I didn't get much variety in the colors/patterns on the tongue.  Was hoping for more of a variety like those quoted.  Mine are pretty blue/green w/ very little hits of Infrared.

Great shots repped.

Back
Top Bottom