• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSU is his alma mater, and T.boone is probably willing to give Gundy anything he wants.  

I doubt he leaves.
He doesn't have a good standing relationship with OSU and he's little brother to OU, he can't beat them
But he has beaten them. And T. Boone's got the make-up bag if things sour any further.

Why leave the best situation in the world for him? He's not going to the NFL and no other program would be as loyal.

Last edited:
I'm an OSU fan but I support OU too.
I'd be lying if I said that we didn't have some of the most "Nothing is more important than football" attitudes here in Oklahoma.

I mean, you should have heard some of the comments coming in supporting Mixon today on the Sports Animal and Franchise stations.
Embarrassing

Honestly, I think OU fans call into Traber's show on the Animal just troll him and aggravate him. Traber is the worst.

Do you think Gundy leaves this year? I think he goes to a bigger program.

I think there is a really good chance.
I think he's over Stillwater now for some reason. His attitude has always been a bit sour towards the media, but according to Traber, he's began to SnapBack at the staff and AD for OSU. Traber thinks he wants out.

Don't know how true that is but I'd take Trabers connects and heresay to his Alma Mater over what most say or believe will happen.

Plus he signed 7/15 mill deal. I think less than 10 mill is left on that, if Pickens wanted (which I don't think he does) he could buy out that contract and replace him with the change underneath his car seat.

It has to be WR or ATH, FSU has already bought in a bunch of safties

Unless if they want to push someone out

Last edited:

George Campbell commits to FSU. Lifetime supply of stick em accompanies him.
laugh.gif

He would be a helluva safety though.  
I hate to be a proponent of these activities but I totally understand where they coming from
Straight up. Killing that man for a wallet and a phone was senseless. 

Heading to South Bend tomorrow at noon... cited for my first trip to South Bend... Hope to break the streak of 4 straight M losses when I attend

George Campbell commits to FSU. Lifetime supply of stick em accompanies him.
laugh.gif

He would be a helluva safety though.  
I hate to be a proponent of these activities but I totally understand where they coming from
Straight up. Killing that man for a wallet and a phone was senseless. 
I understand they're still angry but beating up his cousin (who helped put him in jail) isn't a good look unless dude was going around talking tough. Would understand getting the guy who was acquitted tho. 

Matthew Thomas "officially" suspended indefinitely.

What this means to me is that his suspension has been negotiated to a certain amount of games.

Chris Casher is good to go academically now.

George Campbell :pimp:

Hell of a pickup. Finish off the WR class w/ Da'Vante Phillips and I am a happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom