• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BC had 16 TFLs 
sick.gif

Our Linemen on both sides lost the game.
OL self destructed, comes with playing freshmen there. Numerous true freshmen.

the defense though
sick.gif

so much blame to go around today
The USC boards are on fire right now
laugh.gif

The same fanbase that nearly had a conniption at the idea of the Trojans becoming a spread pass team and going away from the power run last winter, are now losing their minds asking why we ran so much and didnt pass more. (Kessler was 31-41, 417 yds, 4 TDs.)

I will agree that the run, run, pass against the blitz playcalling was weirdly kiffin-esque in its predictability.

Oh well. I predicted an 8 win season with a ceiling of 9-3/10-2 with wins against Stanford and UCLA and one embarrassing loss against a team they should have thumped. I'll just chalk this up as that embarrassing loss.

In happier news:

Nebraska bounced back strong after last weeks scare. Back on track! get this BIG10 title. Even tho competition will rise, i believe we will as well. 

Spent the night with over 100 of the best breweries in the world...missed all the good games.

USCe :pimp:
BC :pimp:
UCLA :pimp:
TAMU :smh:

There is no best team. Period.

It's almost like Boxing/MMA right now ("Styles make fights.")

Depends who you're facing, what your last game was like, and how the health of your team is looking.

But if I had to guess and pick just one... toss up between Oregon and Auburn. Maybe Bama...? Texas A&M's secondary hasn't been good enough for me to hype them up. They still break down and give up huge plays but on the flip of that, they also havent given up extended drives this year.

Because whenever team's score on them it's quick huge bombs ...

Last edited:
Ruffin McNeill up next :pimp: should've gotten the Tech job the 1st time. That's who SMU should throw bucks at or Maryland should Randy "100 plays is too many, CFB has a problem" Edsall get the boot.

Ruffin McNeill up next :pimp: should've gotten the Tech job the 1st time. That's who SMU should throw bucks at or Maryland should Randy "100 plays is too many, CFB has a problem" Edsall get the boot.

Ruffin is that dude :pimp: cant see him going to SMU though.

D.C. Reeves @_DCReeves · 3m
Alabama’s starting free safety will miss the first half of the UF game next week. Big mistake in a game Alabama is controlling.

giphy.gif

The officials tried to decide way too many games yesterday and actually succeeded in the UF game and the ga tech game smh

Are we sure we want Athletic directors on the playoff selection committee??

Back
Top Bottom