• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Matt_Fortuna: The morning after, and Josh Shaw saving his nephew is still more believable than Boston College out-rushing USC 452-20. #USCvsBC

The officials tried to decide way too many games yesterday and actually succeeded in the UF game and the ga tech game smh

Are we sure we want Athletic directors on the playoff selection committee??

Missed the entire UF game but they def changed the outcome of that GT game :smh:

Just last week justin Wilcox was national assistant coach of the week thanks to the Stanford gift giving.

[emoji]128584[/emoji]

Damn, wish the Gayts would've went down.

Mark Walton officially reclassifying to 2015 and Jordan Cronkite decommitted.

@Matt_Fortuna: The morning after, and Josh Shaw saving his nephew is still more believable than Boston College out-rushing USC 452-20. #USCvsBC
laugh.gif

Myles Garrett tied A&M's freshman sack record and is two shy of Clowney's SEC freshman record... In three games. :x

The lucky games the Gators have won in the last few years is ridiculous. Muschamp needs to go, he is a certified LOSER.

Also, how the heck does texas kick off both halves, u gotten fine Charlie Strong for being a bone head.

The lucky games the Gators have won in the last few years is ridiculous. Muschamp needs to go, he is a certified LOSER.

Also, how the heck does texas kick off both halves, u gotten fine Charlie Strong for being a bone head.

That would be his captains at the coin toss. The refs even tried to help them out an they still ****** up. Chollie went off on them on the sideline lmaoooo

That would be his captains at the coin toss. The refs even tried to help them out an they still ****** up. Chollie went off on them on the sideline lmaoooo

i was at the OU bar last night and the whole bar couldn't believe it...

gunna get it gunna get it Vols have a great future in the SEC, looked very good on the defensive live. Just gotta get t he right QB to move forward with next year.

Worley is a tough SOB.

Gotta get a new offensive coordinator and play caller. It's the Major deficiency there above anything else

Last edited:
Cincy fans hated Bajakian too man. I'm sure Butch will receive pressure to get him out of there.

What does the Vols recruiting class look like for next year?

So much potential there, but some of the play calls had me scratching my head

UGAy losing does not help my Vols, all of the teams we could surprise and upset are getting their wake up calls before we play them :smh:

With that being said I think the Vols, Florida, and Kentucky are all on that same playing level in the east. After last night I told my girl that we could very well beat Florida and lose to Kentucky :rolleyes

I just wanna win competitive games brush :frown:

Back
Top Bottom