• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not, having a BBQ party at home with the fam. Every Saturday we have a huge BBQ for the Husker games. Can't wait for this one! 
Y'all were pretty nervous when fcs mcneese state rolled into Lincoln and shut down that offense huh :lol:

Y'all were pretty nervous when fcs mcneese state rolled into Lincoln and shut down that offense huh
laugh.gif
Hell yeah! no doubt! not going to front, we should have lost. But in a way i think it was a eye opener for us. I'm glad it happened and i think it will be the reason we succeed the rest of this year.

Nebraska is definitely better than Miami this year.
And right now, we are talking about this Saturday.

Not that Nebraska is a powerhouse any longer, but we have been allot better than Miami the last 10 years.....
I mean this year. When did they get so good that if they click on all cylinders they should win by 3 touchdowns. If your really basing that on talent it should be the other way around. Miami has top recruits all across the board on defense but coaching holds us back terribly.

Last edited:
I would really like your opinion on why they are. Was it there blow out wins against fau and Fresno state? Neither team has really proves anything in my eyes

Plus everyone keeps bringing up McNeese st. We did win? that's all that matters. We didn't get ROUTED by Louisville! 

Plus everyone keeps bringing up McNeese st. We did win? that's all that matters. We didn't get ROUTED by Louisville! 
Its a fcs team at home in front of your 95k fans there's no way that game should be tied with 30 secs left. And if a late touchdown to make the score look bad is routed I guess your right. Even tho it was a one score game on the 4th quarter. With a true freshman on the road in there home opener in his first ever.

Last edited:
We have a great offense with firepower all over the field. Our D when clicking is stout as well. 
Our oline has played bad but you better be hoping your dline brings pressure and dosent give the time for dorsett or coley to run there routes cause if they do your CBs getting toasted if there actually running 4.6s like they were saying.

Call it what you want a W is a W FCS or not. McNeese is a better team than people want to admit. And we obviously over looked them. If you look at the stats we dominated that game. just to many mistakes. We played down to the competition. Miami is decent but we are better.

Our oline has played bad but you better be hoping your dline brings pressure and dosent give the time for dorsett or coley to run there routes cause if they do your CBs getting toasted if there actually running 4.6s like they were saying.
i'll tell you right now you going to see Gregory #4 in that backfield all night long. Better strap em up! 

I mean if you look at the stats it shows Abdullah who is your best player was completely shut down in the run game. He got loose on that last play which was a pass because of bad tackling by mcneese. And it forces Armstrong to throw the ball which is a weakness. I know one things for sure duke is not getting shut down by mcneese state he's busting at least a few 15-20 yard runs in there.

I'm hoping for a good game if our coaching is on par I think we should have a great chance to win this game. One thing I'm scared of is our OC getting cold feet again and putting shackles on kaaya cause he's scared to open the playbook on the road.

Last edited:
like i said McNeese had us on the ropes. But it was needed, we thought we were going to go through the motions and blow them out, we didn't respect them and we paid for it. But we won. 

Kaaya will have a rough night, our D line will create pressure and he will make a mistake or two. You guys don't have enough offense to beat us at home. 

I'll let you know know if you guys do win both of these things will happen. Westercamp and Armstrong will have career nights because we'll he playing 5 yards off your receivers every play even if the down to distance is 3 yards. Leaving quick outs and slants open all night long.

Speed kills my friend. Coley,herb, dorsett. All 4.3 or lower. Like I said if you guys don't bring pressure and our OC opens the post and go routes. Then that opens up the running game for Duke who is the second best back in the country and the best back who's #8 in the country :lol:

@imlive365   you guys are like 95th in rushing 
roll.gif
 but you have the second best back in the country? ya'll silly man

our QB has damn near as many rushing yards as Duke in half the carries 
roll.gif
 get out of here with this Duke BS dude is average 

Last edited:
I would really like your opinion on why they are. Was it there blow out wins against fau and Fresno state? Neither team has really proves anything in my eyes

Miami's O-line is absolutely terrible.
Nebraska's D-line is not.

Kaaya is going to be on struggle time again, repeat of game 1 vs Louisville, and on the road again, in front of a sellout 100k stadium

Lol @ "Auburn played down", Auburn is mediocre.

I'll remember this when they beat yall.

@imlive365
  you guys are like 95th in rushing :rofl:  but you have the second best back in the country? ya'll silly man
our QB has damn near as many rushing yards as Duke in half the carries :rofl:  get out of here with this Duke BS dude is average 

Yea, you've clearly never seen him play. Just star watching.

Last edited:
Gregory vs Flowers should be a good matchup. However, when he switches sides vs the other OT :x :x Abuse will commence

Duke is far from average, however.

Doubt there will be blown coverages like the ASU game but I'd have to assume that Kayaa will play better w/ a little extra confidence from his good game vs them

Wouldn't be surprised to see Miami force Armstrong to beat him & try not to allow Abdullah to do it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom