• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gregory vs Flowers should be a good matchup. However, when he switched sides vs the other OT
sick.gif
sick.gif
Abuse will commence

Duke is far from average, however.

Doubt there will be blown coverages like the ASU game but I'd have to assume that Kayaa will play better w/ a little extra confidence from his good game vs them

Wouldn't be surprised to see Miami force Armstrong to beat him & try not to allow Abdullah to do it
Gregory vs. Gadbois 
mean.gif

SUPPOSEDLY, Gadbois has settled down since that Louisville game.

But still, it ain't Flowers

ehh Miami probably loses ...no faith in Golden in a primetime game dude has to prove his critics wrong at least once to get the benefit of the doubt.

Dude up there still think Miami is losing cause the thugs are going to other schools tho Lol his opinion is null an void

ehh Miami probably loses ...no faith in Golden in a primetime game dude has to prove his critics wrong at least once to get the benefit of the doubt.

Dude up there still think Miami is losing cause the thugs are going to other schools tho Lol his opinion is null an void

Thought Miami had there swagger back last year, than FSU and ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis welcomed them in Tallahassee :x

Silenced everyone on my Facebook who to Miami :lol:

Last edited:
Thought Miami had there swagger back last year, than FSU and ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis welcomed them in Tallahassee :x

Silenced everyone on my Facebook who to Miami :lol:

He's gotten blown out on the national stage about 5 times in his tenure it's crazy. This year they have enough talent to win the coastal there really are no more excuses

FSU for the past 4 years ..Notre dame and K state 2012..Duke and VT 2013 ..Louisville two games in a row smhhhh

And i know I'm missing some. I been done wit dude since he retained Donfrio and toyed wit the Penn State job wished they would've took him off our hands

Last edited:

Auburn played down to their level. KState is average. 
Lol @ "Auburn played down", Auburn is mediocre.
maybe but Kansas St isn't "good" ....that's my main point......team is average as **** but I guess Iowa St is good too

a good team to me is 8 or 9 wins and Kansas St will not reach that in the regular season 

but I forgot whoever ESPN slurps up = facts so yea 

I watched their first two games so I stand by my opinion

Last edited:
There's a Nebraska fan on NT? I never knew that.

Better to have him than another Georgia fan at least. Course, they hibernating now til next September, but that's norm this time of year.

Better to have him than another Georgia fan at least. Course, they hibernating now til next September, but that's norm this time of year.

Nah, they're in the NFL thread now... apparently beating the Bucs (even tho last week they got their **** pushed in by Cincy) is reason to pound chests.

Last edited:

Miami bringing fans from teams nobody talk about outta hiding. Nebraska fans treating this game like Ken Dorsey coming into town 
laugh.gif

Miami bringing fans from teams nobody talk about outta hiding. Nebraska fans treating this game like Ken Dorsey coming into town 
laugh.gif
As **** as our program has been for the last decade, we're still everyone's biggest game of the year. 
laugh.gif

Do teams actually recruit kickers or do they just raid the soccer team? The quality of college kickers is poor and I don't know why.

Saw this on Ohio State's board and found it interesting...the 2015 recruiting class will be the first class since 2001 that Ohio State will not take a player from Cleveland Glenville.

Any other schools have a pipeline that lasted that long consecutively?

Last edited:
my bad if posted:

FSU's helmet back to OG now left is the jersey number tweaks:

FSU_Tweaks_Helmets.jpg

Bron wanted to wear Akron's jersey but Bron is Nike, Akron is Adidas thus: (hope akron doesn't lose its contract over this)

BxyAxCcCMAE_M7G.jpg

Lol @ Auburn beating us, do your home work bro. We annually whoop Auburn unless the refs refuse to do their jobs.

Nah, they're in the NFL thread now... apparently beating the Bucs (even tho last week they got their **** pushed in by Cincy) is reason to pound chests.

Since you stalk my E-life you should know I tweeted that we were gonna get worked by UGA North before that game started

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Uga north

You'll pull a moral victory out ya *** one way or another

That helmet looks so much better.

Duke is average? :lol: how bout he only played ONE full game. The last two he's been pulled in the third quarter.

Where'd you come from?
Anywho, all you have to do is watch Miami play, and you can see how they lose, pretty simple concept.
Works for any team, try it

Back
Top Bottom