• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it me or is Rece Davis extra opinionated and prone to stir up the pot lately 
laugh.gif

I remember him being a smooth mellow dude in the past. Dude was trying to hold the Chairman's feet to the fire with the selection committee, raising his voice and asking some tough questions.. but kudos for it

Last edited:
I don't know if it has anything to do with it but I believe he lost one of his parents earlier this season. He's been more intense since coming back, could be stress.

Last edited:
Question. What top 25 team would want Braxton Miller as their QB next year...?

I guess Wisconsin, maybe? Missouri?

Last edited:
Also can't be to a school that has a major tOSU offers correct? I thought I read that somewhere.

Wherever he goes (if he does leave) I wish him nothing but the best of luck, sad it ended this way because he was a damn good player but JT is light years ahead as a QB

Even as a grad transfer?
yep
 Furthermore, unlike both the NCAA and the ACC, there is no graduate student exception to this rule. Therefore, absent a waiver (which is never guaranteed), a student enrolling in graduate school at Maryland who has ever signed a tender with another Big Ten institution will have to sit an academic year in residence and be charged a season of competition in all sports.
http://www.terrapinclub.com/the-b1g-beat-intraconference-transfer-rule/
Also can't be to a school that has a major tOSU offers correct? I thought I read that somewhere.

Wherever he goes (if he does leave) I wish him nothing but the best of luck, sad it ended this way because he was a damn good player but JT is light years ahead as a QB
FWIW Oregon offers a GP for Brax's current major, while OSU doesn't.  

It's bull**** tOSU is ahead of UCLA in the playoff poll. They would get lumped up with our conference/schedule.

Last edited:
Nobody but they destroyed Mich St worse than Oregon did.

What are the Bruins quality wins so far?

ASsU, Zona, USC all were ranked when beaten, with the Zona schools in particular top 15 ranked if memory serves right. People wanted to lampoon close games such as Memphis but they're 8-3 and bowl eligible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom