Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OSU girls > UCLA girls

Come at me bro.

Lebron > Kobe

Browns > LA NFL team oh wait

You're an...

Never mind you're from Ohio, you've suffered enough.

And that's an asinine comment to say lebron> kobe

Lebron already declining. Not even 30 yet, ole hghless lebron won't help the cavs

We getting the Rams next year anyway.

Last edited:
ASsU, Zona, USC all were ranked when beaten, with the Zona schools in particular top 15 ranked if memory serves right. People wanted to lampoon close games such as Memphis but they're 8-3 and bowl eligible.

So are Minnesota and Mich St. I think consensus would have the Spartans as the best team out of that group.

ASsU, Zona, USC all were ranked when beaten, with the Zona schools in particular top 15 ranked if memory serves right. People wanted to lampoon close games such as Memphis but they're 8-3 and bowl eligible.

So are Minnesota and Mich St. I think consensus would have the Spartans as the best team out of that group.

Why's that? Their best game is a loss to Oregon where they hung tight with them for a little more than half the game. I don't mean to denigrate MSU, but the B1G schedule makes the argument harder for it's only two worthwhile schools.

@BryanDFischer
Ohio State confirms Noah Spence has been declared permanently ineligible from all competition by the Big Ten

@nspence94
Follow
Not what I wanted but now it's time to get ready for the next level, I've learnt so much in the last couple months that it's all worth it..

^ his situation was a little bit different because he had two years of eligibility left.  IIRC the ban was on GT's with only one year left of eligibility. 

Florida: Pat Dooley, long-time Gainesville reporter who has the best feel for what is happening at Florida, writes this morning that none of Brian Kelly, Bob Stoops or Mike Gundy will be the next head coach at Florida. If you saw our mailbag from Friday you heard the same from Scott.
From FS

update on the Braxton thing

Last edited:
@joerexrode
Per the MSU depth chart, Tony Lippett will be MSU's first two-way starter since 1968 THIS week. Listed No. 1 at field corner.

Question;

In terms of seeding for the College Football Playoff, who plays in the Rose bowl and who plays in the Sugar bowl?

Is it set that #1/#4  and  #2/#3 play at a certain bowl or is it whatever is geographically best for #1 and then #2 gets the leftover?

I tried looking for an explanation but I've come up short.

Thank ya fellas.

Question;

In terms of seeding for the College Football Playoff, who plays in the Rose bowl and who plays in the Sugar bowl?

Is it set that #1/#4  and  #2/#3 play at a certain bowl or is it whatever is geographically best for #1 and then #2 gets the leftover?

Thank ya fellas.
It's whatever is geographically best for #1. 

Question;

Thank ya fellas.
Currently Bama and Miss St. would play in the Sugar Bowl and Oregon and FSU would be in the Rose Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom