• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dan Mullen is one guy who never puts anythingon himself. Stays blaming everyone else.

Dan Mullen is one guy who never puts anythingon himself. Stays blaming everyone else.
laugh.gif

"Mark Richt takes a time out to avoid GT taking a delay of game"

"Good guy Mark Richt lets Tech set up for the kick."

"Does Mark Richt get confused or what is it?"

Wait that happened? I didn't even catch that Richt did that.

watga.0.gif

Wisconsin's student section today:

B3osvv8IAAAV50e.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Richt was just trying to freeze the kicker. Didn't see anybody mentioning the play clock almost running out after he called the timeout 

I thought Richt was just trying to freeze the kicker. Didn't see anybody mentioning the play clock almost running out after he called the timeout 
All the SB Nation guys were posting about it. I just rewatched it and yup, GT was out of timeouts and would have had to either rush a FG, run another play (with 4 seconds left???) or taken the delay of game.

I'm guessing Richt thought, "there's no way they're gonna send a kicker out for 50+" and called timeout to set up his hail mary D.

would've been so happy if I knew state would have a 10+ win season 4 months ago. couldn't be more disappointed right now.

How has al golden not been fired yet?

FootballScoop Staff @FootballScoop  ·  15h 15 hours ago

Based on everything we’ve heard heading into today, we expect Tim Beckman to have another year at Illinois http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/ 

:lol:  :smh:

Lmao I live in Chamapaign IL (where campus is) and people were so torn on that game, they wanted them to win and make a bowl but at the same time knew Beckmann would be back if they did

If golden is back next year Miami football is officially dead. Our basketball program shows more promise.

If golden is back next year Miami football is officially dead. Our basketball program shows more promise.

I just can't fathom a scenario where he's back next year. He has a nearly identical record to Shannon, and season ticket holders are in an uproar. The administration can't be that incompetent...can they?

Good riddance Bo. After that debacle in Madison, you sealed your fate. Would love to see the sweater vest roaming our sidelines. That would be a home ruun hire imo. I have a feeling we have someone lined up already

Pelini fired and Golden keeping his job [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Good riddance Bo. After that debacle in Madison, you sealed your fate. Would love to see the sweater vest roaming our sidelines. That would be a home ruun hire imo. I have a feeling we have someone lined up already
It was all good just three weeks ago
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

@FootballScoop
Follow
Bo went to administration & told them it couldn’t go on like it has for the past year. Something had to change. Eichorst pulled trigger.

@FootballScoop
Follow
This wasn’t about Bo being unwilling to make staff changes or anything, this was way bigger. http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop 
10:52 AM - 30 Nov 2014

What is he alluding to?

Back
Top Bottom