• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not dumb at all, he clearly reached his ceiling with 9 win seasons over and over again, not saying 9 win seasons are an awful thing but to a program with a rich tradition they aren't the best

Not dumb at all, he clearly reached his ceiling with 9 win seasons over and over again, not saying 9 win seasons are an awful thing but to a program with a rich tradition they aren't the best

THIS MAN KNOWS!!!

You know about expectations here. We have to much money flowing through our school to not have elite level coaching.You think he would have kept his job at OSU, ND, ALA, USC, MICH losing the way he did here. Absolutely not

Brady hoke next?? I'm sure that's coming soon
If Hoke had just kicked the extra point to go to overtime last year instead of losing his mind, he may still have a job right now.

8-5 last year with two career wins over Ohio State saves his job.

Last edited:
What are Nebraska's expectations? With a good coach they should be Michigan State. Was Bo really that far off from that mark though? And is that good enough for them? I get that linemen grown in corn husks down there, but how easy is it to draw blue chip skill players to Lincoln, Nebraska based off glories from literally the year they were born?

Last edited:
@FootballScoop
Follow
I think jumping to a conclusion that Scott Frost is the answer is the wrong thing to do in this situation. Eichorst has been eyeing others..

@FootballScoop
Follow
Was a lot of belief that C Bohl took Wyoming job last yr to prove himself at FBS level…for eventual move to Nebraska http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop

@FootballScoop
Follow
Will be interesting to see what direction Eichorst goes. Most interesting name I’ve heard is Jim Tressel http://FootallScoop.com/the-scoop

5-19 against top 25 teams will get you fired at a lot of schools. Gene Chizik got let go a few seasons after he won the chip. We will see how genius of a move this is in a 2-3 years

Not everyone wanted Bo to be hired. They felt Turner Gill deserved the shot cause he put in more work with the program, so it would really rattle some cages to have Frost leapfrog him with less experience. They are going to hire a seasoned coach. No more former coordinators

Nebraska should think big ESPECIALLY in the big 10. they have a chance to be in the title game every year. they need to call coach Kill ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom