• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^
laugh.gif

@Mamba MVP you see the pic Vernon Hargreaves posted of Debose?
laugh.gif
I was just asking my buddy how long he's been at Florida

"1906 Florida Gators Team"
laugh.gif

Did he graduate yet? Staying for a 6th (7th?) year? I feel like I was still in college when he was a freshman.

Last edited:
Looks like The U will have an outcome before their bowl game on the 27th if Nike is back, or Adidas or UA takes over:
CORAL GABLES — The University of Miami’s 26-year marriage with Nike – the first of its kind in college sports – may be coming to an end.

UM has not renewed its contract with Nike, which expires Aug. 31, 2015, and competitors Adidas and Under Armour have submitted formidable bids to replace Nike as the official supplier to Hurricanes athletics.

UM Athletic Director Blake James confirmed to the Post two undisclosed companies made bids and said Nike has an opportunity to match.

The bids submitted by Adidas and Under Armour are believed to be several million dollars per year richer than Nike’s deal with UM. As a private institution, UM does not release information on such contracts.

“Right now all I would say is we have a great partner in Nike and as our contract is coming to an end, we’re evaluating the options that are out there and available,” James said.

All official Hurricanes apparel is made by Nike, including the new football uniforms unveiled before this season.

In 1987, UM became the first college to sign an all-sports contract with a retailer — allowing one brand to “own the school,” as former Nike executive Sonny Vaccaro called it after he inked the deal.

James said negotiations were under no immediate time constraints. But a source told the Post that UM hopes to announce a new deal before its bowl game, the Dec. 27 Duck Commander Independence Bowl against South Carolina.

Harry Rothwell, who owns the AllCanes store adjacent to UM’s campus, said his Nike rep told him the company may not match the offers. Rothwell believes Adidas is the likely candidate to land the Hurricanes.

But Nike, UM’s longtime partner and the largest supplier to college athletics, may be willing to give some of its considerable coffers to Miami.

Or Adidas, which is spending big bucks on colleges these days, may throw its dollars at the Canes.

Or Under Armour, whose top clients are Auburn, Maryland and South Carolina, may want to make a bigger splash.

add Notre Dame to that list of UA top clients.

finna load up on Nike Miami gear.

*will likely have all the new MS State gear by Nike in a months time

DJ jones with the kick flip to Ole Miss.

Quay Picou maybe flips to the noles. Maybe.
Just hope we keep AUstin Smith

Yea VH3 was wrong for that. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Sad what happened with Debose, remember he was supposed to be Percy lite coming in here.

Kirk & speedy. Who's the QB?
Probably Allen... If Kyler Murray were enrolling early, I'd have a hard time saying he wouldn't win it.

Kirk, Speedy, RSJ, Josh Reynolds... Loaded. Too bad Jake Spavital sucks.

Last edited:
If Kyler really is the goods, he's gonna take it from Allen sooner rather than later. The dual threat option is too dangerous.

@Rand_Getlin: Sources: #Oregon CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu suffered what is believed to be a serious knee injury in practice yesterday. Concern it's a torn ACL.

B5FSLK6IgAEHRla.jpg

Last edited:
Damn.....

Mississippi State signed the number 1 juco receiver, Donald Gray, and the number 1 tackle, Martinas Rankin.

State has 7 commits from the state of Alabama.  

"A few of those prospects gave their thoughts on the coach’s bolt to Florida, but all remain committed to the Bulldogs and aren’t wavering at this time."   
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom