Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn.....

Mississippi State signed the number 1 juco receiver, Donald Gray, and the number 1 tackle, Martinas Rankin.
Lemme guess, they both go to Mississippi Juco's? lol
EDIT: JUST CHECKED. YEP THEY DO.  
ohwell.gif

NOT LIKE THE STATE OF MS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RANKINGS THO.....

laugh.gif

Not sure how that matters but Gray was 4 star outta high school but didn't have the grades and is juco All American. 

and Rankin

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/202846/martinas-rankin

Gray

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/150652/donald-gray-jr

Last edited:
Golden had this ignore the noise phrase going on this season while he and the team was being questioned. Yet whoever runs along Golden's twitter is literally blocking every single person who tweets something negative about him.

Every year Miami will be scraping by with 6 or 7 wins just to play in the "Stapler On My Desk Bowl" or some other bowl game no one knows or cares about.  Can't take them seriously until Golden is gone.

Last edited:
If Kyler shows up in June and wins the job, I think that's a problem for A&M... 

Kyle Allen really needs to be the guy IMO.

Wanna start a true freshman who will have been on campus for 2 months?

Good luck if you don't wanna be 7-6 again next year.

So you think Kyle Allen is going to be bad enough that they're forced to play Kyler?

So they're gonna suck again next year?

@michiganinsider
Follow
Yesterday I was 60-40 that Harbaugh was coming to A2. After talking to sources, I was told to move that to 90-10! Too big of a jump but ...

The Michigan Insider @michiganinsider
Follow
... My optimism is rising. Not willing to jump to 90-10 but definitely getting more optimistic.

@JoePequenoCBS5
Follow
A friend close to the Michigan program told me Michigan is offering Jim Harbaugh 49 million for six years to be the team's new coach.

Dirk you off the Sumlin train yet? I'm halfway to the ledge. :lol:
The lack of urgency (can we call it that at this point?) to hire a DC is kind of mind blowing.

That sucker can recruit though. He's one hell of a salesperson. Cannot fathom how he didnt strangle Spavital at times this year.

I do wonder if he's a little too hands off with the staff and people are too comfortable around there.

Last edited:
@FootballScoop
Follow
Pelini: At YSU I’m going to have a president who understand football & who will support me. I’ve never had that anywhere else.

@darrenrovell
Follow
Not many people with a $7.9M severance package have the guts to bash their ex-employer like Bo Pelini just did.

@darrenrovell
Follow
There is not a non-disparagement clause in Bo Pelini’s contract w/Nebraska that can affect his buyout

No DC and they're still gonna sign Jefferson Friday and lead for Sheffield. Must be nice.

And props to UH finally putting their money where their mouth is and puttin some real money behind assembling a coaching staff. IF, IF it's real.

@FootballScoop
Follow
Pelini: At YSU I’m going to have a president who understand football & who will support me. I’ve never had that anywhere else.

@darrenrovell
Follow
Not many people with a $7.9M severance package have the guts to bash their ex-employer like Bo Pelini just did.

@darrenrovell
Follow
There is not a non-disparagement clause in Bo Pelini’s contract w/Nebraska that can affect his buyout
Dudes with names like Bo dgaf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom