2015 has been all about the Sriracha boom...

Well, it certainly seems like it. This condiment is EVERYWHERE.

I used it sparingly over the years (only mixed in w/ ketchup), but I've REALLY grown to like it as of late.

I was in TJ's and they had samples of Sriracha bacon jerky...and it was simply amazing *drools*. Off the strength of that, I bought some Sriracha barbeque sauce (which is great) as well.

In the store I've also seen Sriracha chips, infused ketchup, infused mayo, popcorn, and even Taco Bell, from their commercials, has a sriracha burrito or some ****.

Hey, for a condiment that almost went extinct a year or two back, they are certainly experiencing a renaissance.

I wonder what's next?

Idk if its just me but all hot sauces are the same to me, like i will buy watever.

Sareucha is just like a thicker hot sauce to me.

i mess wit it heavy tho 8)

I feel like Sriracha has been on the "come up" over the past couple of years. You're right though, ever since last year when Subway introduced it to the "masses" it's only gotten more and more popular.

Don't care who's year it's been, this is the champ 
nthat.gif

^ Frank's is weak as hell IMO

Been a staple in my house for years, never noticed the recent hype I guess.

Mayo Sriracha sounds disgusting, but I'm not a big fan of mayo to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't noticed this at all. That said I still don't see what's so great about this sauce. Not a fan.

Where you from op?

Bay areas been on game for a long time.

Live in the DMV, bruh.

It's not like I've never heard of Sriracha...it's just that the sauce seems to be EVERYWHERE all of a sudden.

I'm vietnamese so I've been on that sriracha since I was young [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom