2015 Mercedes Benz C-Class * S-Inspired - Coupe Pics *C63 Officially Released*

RFX thats awesome. I love the Macan. Would def be my DD, I remember you bein pretty set on it in the thread.

wow i just checked who would buy that in FWD only........., also it is a ECO stop/start so it shuts off at red lights

guess will have to see how it performs

i hate this feature!!!!!!! i wish it was not in the car i swear. I turn it off daily!

i hate this feature!!!!!!! i wish it was not in the car i swear. I turn it off daily!

yea its like a damn prius when you get to a light guess its suppose to appeal for saving gas

so is this in all new Benz? at least you can turn it off.

yea its like a damn prius when you get to a light guess its suppose to appeal for saving gas

so is this in all new Benz? at least you can turn it off.

this is what they are pushing for. since it cuts off the engine it also kills the a/c and that pisses me off so much aahaha. If you see they used the CLA as a test model and now the CLA, GLA, C, and CLS all have around the same type of interior with the screen and the COMMAND features. The C and the CLS have the S class knob though which is what I want bad! lol.

can you explain the COMMAND vs Knob? pretty sure I know but want to be clear

guess the C is S inspired then, this new one is gonna be a hot seller imo

In it's first 3 months, the A3 sedan is actually outselling the CLA 2 to 1.

Seems unfair to put the 2series coupe there with other sedans or you meant the 1-series?

I need to test drive the 228/235 when I bring my car in for service.

CLA has sold more, but the audi is catching up fast and again that is because they just dont have them at dealers anymore. If you are in the market for a car at that price and you cant get that car you either wait or get the next option. I love audi, but a3 and a4 to me are meh. That a5 man is just sooooo sexy, I wish it wasnt only 2 doors but thats what makes it sexy. I know I make no sense right now lol

can you explain the COMMAND vs Knob? pretty sure I know but want to be clear

guess the C is S inspired then, this new one is gonna be a hot seller imo

the command control is basically just spin and push in, while the new knob is touch like an iphone. you can pinchm swipe, and even write into the system. You can also keep it old school and turn knob as well. it works beautifully man. I cannot wait for this C class. The heads up display is going to be the coolest feature I cannot wait to try out lol.

Last edited:
Well obviously the CLA has sold more, the A3s only has 3 months in the US so far. :lol:

And I am not sure where you are but there is no shortage of new CLAs in my area.

vhtfmx.jpg

Last edited:
yung where do you live?

you can easily get a CLA in my state, diff trims

I am in 757 VA beach to be exact. we have 2 dealers here VA beach and Hampton and both are on back order. My brother is in PA(he has a E1) his dealer is on back order as well and the only in philly is on back order. Thats why im selling mines back to the dealer she wants to give me 38k for it.

CLA has sold more, but the audi is catching up fast and again that is because they just dont have them at dealers anymore. If you are in the market for a car at that price and you cant get that car you either wait or get the next option. I love audi, but a3 and a4 to me are meh. That a5 man is just sooooo sexy, I wish it wasnt only 2 doors but thats what makes it sexy. I know I make no sense right now lol
Here's mines. 
tongue.gif

That engine off feature on a long idle is terribly annoying. Its a gas saving feature that my boy keeps on in his C300 but you can feel everytime the car turns off/on. It would drive me crazy if it were my car, hella annoying.A5 does come in 4 doors (sexy as ****) but not available in the states.

Last edited:

But?

View media item 1108387

My bad, my bad, just read they never made it to America. I see them damn near every day, hell my business partner has one :lol: my bad

I was about to say it looks like the A7 but I cant spend 80k on a car the wife would kill me!! lol

I mean if you think its worth it, thats all that matters but how did you get the CLA all the way to $50k?

My friend bought a brand new C300 a few months ago, it was pretty well equipped and he was out at $50k+ OTD.
they dont make c300s anymore. your friend got it used.
But these are cars that will be well-equipped, more reliable in the long run, and also hold their value a little bit better than a CLA would, IMO.
how would you know the value of the CLA if they were just made and there arent any pre-owned ones? and what does the camry/accord have that the mercedes doesnt? do the accord/camry/altima have attention assist? does it have the lowest drag coefficient in any car in production? 38mpg? do they offer eco and sport modes? fold flat rear seats? 24 hour road side assistance?

lol
i guess ppl who dont know any better lol
CLA's are not being discounted. at most you will get 500 bucks off, and thats REALLY pushing it. just because youre paying sticker doesnt mean youre getting ripped off. just look at scion and how they price their cars.
It is 100% fact that in December when I was looking the CLA and E350 cost the same on a lease.
yes the CLA's lease is higher because its in demand. you can get a brand new 2014 c class right now for insanely cheap. i have the connection too. im talkin INSANELY cheap.

how would you know the value of the CLA if they were just made and there arent any pre-owned ones?

This was an assumption based on how most MB cars depreciate and have held their value over time. You say this as if most Mercedes-Benz models don't depreciate at a faster rate than Toyota cars. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom