2015 Mercedes Benz C-Class * S-Inspired - Coupe Pics *C63 Officially Released*

Does that say $58k+ total?

That screen does look like an afterthought. Like someone decided to head out to Target and buy a Note 3 and slap it on the dash

53700. I like the screen. Ive gotten used to it. They are using it in the CLA, C, GLA, and the CLS. It had to test positive with someone from them to include it in 4 different models lol.

Yup $4k more and could've gotten a E350.

Edit: actually the sticker says $53 so $9k more.

I'm pissed man I just got a 2014 Mercedes C300 4matic and I should've waited for this years model

man im pissed too cuz I got the CLA not knowing they were gonna remodel the C. Also, the E doesnt have some of the options the C has. Like heads up display, electronic trunk closer, the ambient lighting, 8.4 inch screen, the lighting package, the new command controller, burmester sound, and air balance package. Sooooo yeah this car is better than the E. lol

Dat ain't a PO tho, only an MSRP sheet....

Thats what my dealer printed for me after we built the car. We went into her system where she could see what was coming in that we couldnt change(it was listed in red coming in 8 weeks) and what we could build(listed in green coming in 10 weeks) I built the car to those specs and gave her 2000 dollar deposit. This is the same thing I was given when I purchased my CLA..

Still ain't a PO doe. Maybe we do things differently. But putting $2k down and not receiving a purchase order is pretty weird.

Last edited:
Still ain't a PO doe

so what is the PO? Im confused. lol

It's basically a receipt of the transaction that shows that you put the money down and shows proof they submitted the order.

They could literally tell you "nah man I don't remember you ever putting $2k down" and keep your mula.

Just ask your consultant to email you a copy and you'll be good. Just looking out for ya mane

It's basically a receipt of the transaction that shows that you put the money down and shows proof they submitted the order.

They could literally tell you "nah man I don't remember you ever putting $2k down" and keep your mula.

Just ask your consultant to email you a copy and you'll be good. Just looking out for ya mane

oh okay got ya, yeah I should have that as I used a cashiers check to make the deposit. I think they will be sending it out shortly. Ive gotten one before but it didnt say anything about the car it has the dealers bank info and stuff on it showing the money was depsoited. got ya.

I work by the Long Beach port where Mercedes delivers their vehicles to be sold at their dealers and......

Damn that 2015 looks so damn right. I don't get why some of y'all are throwing shade

This C is not better than the E.

Road presence alone >>>>

again, have you seen this car? Have you been to your dealer and seen it yet? Its parked right by the E at my dealer and trust me the C looks much better. Not too far from the S class. you can obviously tell they took a bunch of things from it, but it looks better.

the new C is very nice, dunno if id call it better than the E

why would we compare the 2?

new C is a baby S, Benz is going to prolly make a new C coupe........would be fire imo

would make sense

Last edited:
the new C is very nice, dunno if id call it better than the E

why would we compare the 2?

new C is a baby S, Benz is going to prolly make a new C coupe........would be fire imo

would make sense

they already have been making the c63 and the C coupe those are next year tho. Also, in your opinion what makes the E a better car? just asking not being a ****.

Not even sure why the C is being compared to the E.

Both have their own pros and cons and the two serve different purposes. There's a reason the two are in different categories, one is compact and the other is mid-size.

Back
Top Bottom