2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I was joking about the **** pick haha. Idk to be honest. I'm an old school dude as well. They have things like tinder where you basically meet at random places and ****.
I don't have/use Twitter or Instagram, but Tinder is gold in major cities.

i dont use tinder or facebook. im strickly IG because that is still the golden goose. its wayyyyyyyyy 2 easy to get catfished on tinder

woooow thats dope. never seen a pic of Phil this young

I dont come in here for a couple days and I see multiple pages discussing Brighton Beach...what goes on. why ya'll discussing my hood?

^^ Was about to post this **** in here. Unbelievable. One of life's all time greatest myths/mysteries. How is this not a bigger deal right now?

I need to find out who the culprit is now. I need a face on that story. Always thought it was Starks, but I believe him that its not. He sounds sincere in the video and I dont know why he would admit that hed heard the story is true if it happened to him. Plus him and his wife have been married for like 30 years. Also Starks was my favorite Knick after Ewing from that era so I dont exactly enjoy imagining him dropping his drinks on the floor and throwing cash at Biggie after he banged out his wife. 
laugh.gif

The other major rumors ive heard in the past are Anthony Mason and Hubert Davis. 

Proph we need a poll up ASAP with the main suspects. Im curious as to what other Team NYK heads think. Im rattled right now from that video. Yet the NFL stay taking up all the ESPN headlines while this **** gets a 2 minute video on the worst show ESPN has to offer. I want answers dammit! 

I know he isnt 6'5 but I really, really hope to god that it is Charles Smith 
roll.gif

I know he isnt 6'5 but I really, really hope to god that it is Charles Smith :rofl:  

I literally LOL'd when I read this. My assistant walked into my office and asked me what was so funny. I told her she had to know who Charles Smith was to understand.

I personally think it was Hubert Davis as well, but there's a lot of people out there that will say it's Anthony Mason. Some other suspects would be Larry Johnson and Allan Houston.

What I don't seem to understand is why has this resurfaced as topic of discussion? I mean the song is almost 17 years old when it was released, but I think It was recorded around 1995-1996. I remember going to my barbershop around that time and people would talk about this ALL the time.

Last edited:
I still dont think the story true, but if it was, no way that story played out like that if it was Mason.

I personally think/know the story is heavily embellished. You're meaning to tell me Biggie had a gun on him and robbed an NBA player? Let alone Anthony Mason (one of the lead suspects).

Biggie was a great story teller, but he was also a liar in 95% of his raps. If there's anything Jadakiss taught us is that rappers lie in 85% of their rhymes and there's supposedly someone in jail who's better than Michael Jordan.

I still dont think the story true, but if it was, no way that story played out like that if it was Mason.

I personally think/know the story is heavily embellished. You're meaning to tell me Biggie had a gun on him and robbed an NBA player? Let alone Anthony Mason (one of the lead suspects).

Biggie was a great story teller, but he was also a liar in 95% of his raps. If there's anything Jadakiss taught us is that rappers lie in 85% of their rhymes and there's supposedly someone in jail who's better than Michael Jordan.

:rofl: he ain't get that break :rofl:

Story would be so gangsta if it was Mason! Dude was in the streets and was prolly strapped as well.

Yeah I don't think Ant Mason would let Biggie punk him unless he really had the ratchet on him.

It's either Davis, Christie or long shot being Derek Harper, he was within range (6'4).

I don't see Harper letting a dude punk him either unless he had the ratty....so that leaves Davis or Christie.

(Disclaimer: There is a chance absolutely none of this happened whatsoever, this is just for fun. Basketball related posts will return at a later date)

Back
Top Bottom