2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Re: The St. John's Player

Orlando Sanchez, stretch 4 (I guess). He's about 6'9-6'10, likes to play the outside and shoot 3s. Honestly does not use his size the way he should, not saying he can't play the post or crash boards. But he gets too happy on the outside, kinda like Bosh. A little wider than Bosh though. He pretty much underachieved in his 1 year at SJU, which was disappointing because we've heard so much about him from the moment he signed. 

Last edited:
Brighton beach got those bad *** Russian chicks you can't touch.
Until they get older....
My lease will be up before that debacle occurs.
That's gangsta!:smokin
I lived on Eastern Parkway between Underhill and Washington back when they still had 'spots',(the one's with old *** cereal boxes and detergent across the front window), on Washington Ave from about 95. The stunts that went on back then!:tongue: I used to have to disconnect my buzzer from inside my apartment. :rofl: Soooo glad I'm not that dude anymore. :smh: I'm biased, but BK is only #2 to Queens is because that's where my bae is from...Been back in Jersey since 2005.

Son you lived right in the hood...

I'm by st marks and Washington

BK :smokin

I'm by Sterling & Classon.. Too many good looking things around there. Dudes don't know lol

& to stay on topic. I like this Orlando Sanchez move. I hesrd Phil will develop him in the D-league however. Let's see how it goes

Touched down in LIC. Power nap, night of debauchery awaits.

Meeting an old flame on the UES, San Gennaro for grub, Astoria so I can Christopher Columbus. Packed itinerary.

Everyone have a blessed weekend.

ugly broads in staten. queens has dimes but not as many as bk and the bx. dont sleep on da heights too

It looks like Tyson forgot about the little jabs he'd take publicly in post game interviews. He dropped things here and there after Ls. Which is a disturbance to chemistry. Dude could have kept it all in the locker room and that would have been outstanding professionalism. But whatever I dont blame him for not being able to keep that in the locker room. Last season was frustrating and it was his time to go. You can tell he didn't want to be a part of this franchise going forward.

Dude still got *****ed by a player who had 0 point games last playoffs too.

I'll never forget Prigs throwing an alley to an unguarded Tyson, Chandler messing up the easy hoop, and complaining for a foul when there wasn't even a defender contesting him.

Glad that whiney toolbox is gone. Dude complained for so many fouls instead of just busting his *** and making the right play. Hate when folks complain about fouls, be a man, and play.

I'm not gonna slander Tyson, but if he says he is as professional as he claims, then why even respond, just move on with the Mavs and let it go because you're not going to win against Phil and his following, plus Tyson still needs to focus on never getting owned again like Hibbert owned him.

Back
Top Bottom