2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Tyson is the guy who would say the right things in terms of criticism but would go about it the wrong way, right thru the media and then would compound it by saying it at the wrong time like after a bad performance.

The best thing about that article was that it reminded Felton isn't on our team anymore.

How does Tyson know that those comments weren't directed at Felton anyway?

Plus he would make a lot of unnecessary post-game comments that showed questionable loyalty.

Like y'all said screw him, he quit on our team long before he was traded, got Ebola every post season and he's gone now.

ya forget tyson... he was an overrated defender, whined way too much and cant shoot free throws

to be fair, he had that neck issue or some kind of injury at that time. or maybe I'm making up excuses for him since he was ******* pathetic that series.

Tyson Chandler is probably hurt that Phil Jackson didn't want him. I mean, arguably one of the greatest basketball minds in the history of the NBA doesn't want you to be a part of the team he runs. That has to make Tyson feel some kind of way.

I'll never forget Tyson Chandler getting owned by Roy Hibbert ever in my life. Boy, that was very embarrassing for Tyson.

Whenever I think of Tyson Chandlers time in New York I will always think he never meet any of the expectations I had of him.

Last edited:
I'll remember when he won DPOY too, but was trolled and not defensive first team :lol:

I'll remember when he won DPOY too, but was trolled and not defensive first team :lol:

I remember when he won, and then proceeded to thank his teammates for making him look good by them being aweful on d, I was just like really, not necessary.

Would love to see a rudy rainbow signing next offseason

A reliable 2nd option for melo & can also play the stretch 4

No thanks
Hes an upgrade from amare,bargnani & JR
But i guess you only see raptors rudy when you think of him :smh:

Na I see another iso volume shooter who had 1 good year last year with the Kings. We have 2 and soon to be 3 volume shooters on this team already. The type of #2 that we need is a reliable big man that can score/play defense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom