2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I'll be in town for the Warriors game, does MSG accept e-tickets? Can I just show it on my phone or do I need physical tickets? Worth it to sit lower level on the corners or 2nd level but towards the middle?

Still kinda mad to see JR go. He's basically been following melo his whole career. Highly doubt there was ever an issue between the 2. He just needed that confidence back by playing on a winning team. It has nothing to do with bron. Dude is a scum bag. Apparently he never even hit up waiters after the trade to say good luck or whatever. And didn't him and bosh have an issue after he left too? Nothing but a premadona ***** *** scum bag. I wonder what he's gonna do when his 2 year contract is up and he still hasn't one in Cleveland...probably gonna dip again.

Still kinda mad to see JR go. He's basically been following melo his whole career. Highly doubt there was ever an issue between the 2. He just needed that confidence back by playing on a winning team. It has nothing to do with bron. Dude is a scum bag. Apparently he never even hit up waiters after the trade to say good luck or whatever. And didn't him and bosh have an issue after he left too? Nothing but a premadona ***** *** scum bag. I wonder what he's gonna do when his 2 year contract is up and he still hasn't one in Cleveland...probably gonna dip again.
What you mean it has nothing to do with LeBron, it has everything to do with him. He's the one drawing defenders and running on the fast break drawing these defenders and feeding him pin point passes to shoot open jumpers. That's all JR ever wanted :lol:

So many jumpers man. That game was ill. I was at a game myself so I didnt get to watch it, opened up the NBA thread and saw people going crazy. 

Someone on TNT mentioned last week. "JR told me there isnt anything to do in Cleveland, theres isnt a night life and everything closes early. He said that he can get back to basics and concentrate on basketball.". Mt wife looked at me and was like "Effin Dyckman". :rofl:

Always liked JR, good to see him having fun.

Last edited:
Stay safe, fellow Knicks fans. Snow storm is on the way.

Last edited:
@KnicksMemes: Which will be higher?

A. Inches of snow during this blizzard

B. Knicks wins this season

I'll take A :lol:

Last edited:
The only thing I worry about in a storm is a power outage, Sandy got me shook. The Spanish supermarket by the crib opened with generators taking cash only during Sandy! LOL

Stores & roads are crazy. Almost hit a car going 10mph around my block :smh:

Don't go out unless you have to.

I am at work right now. I hope they let me go home early. Just heard that subway will be closed after 1 pm. FML

I'm at work too. MTA tweeted: "After 7PM there will be limited service". So basically we're good till 7 tonight

Jr and shump prob did the shmoney dance when they found out they were traded to Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom