2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Source?:lol:

That's kind of ridiculous.

Nevermind, seems legit. I'm making a snow man tomorrow, **** it.

Last edited:
I know some of you #NTStreetCats like to hang out late, but if you're caught on the street after 11pm tonight you'll be charged with a misdemeanor & a $300 fine.

If we miss out on okafor and johnson , russell would be nice on this team. and id move tim hardaway jr for a big if that were the case

So anybody here kinda miss Bloomberg's conferences when it came to these types of things? Lol

Used to love his Spanish at the end :lol:

Doesn't even look like we got a half a foot looking out my window. Nice to be able to work from home tho

bloomberg > di blasio

We can all agree to that
Can we?

I'm not judging De Blasio yet, but Bloomberg did nothing for the middle class, as far as I'm concerned.

Check cost of living vs. quality of life in the city. Doesn't match up. 90% of us can't even afford to live in Manhattan.

We got dem bike lanes and seating in Times Sq., tho.:pimp:

Last edited:
for me at least, i have 0 desires to ever live in manhattan so i don't care :lol: i barely even like going into the city. queens > NYC

**** me too...but when cost of living goes up and you're displaced from the neighborhood you grew up in and are now looked at as the outsider or a threat to that neighborhood, it stings.

Bloomberg was all about tourism. Wonderful. Now the city is full of millionaires and more lower income families all through Harlem are being displaced.

I can't get jiggy with that **** at all.

De Blasio hasn't been great, but I'm hoping he focuses on balancing out the gap between rich and poor in New York.

Bloomberg couldn't give two ***** about affordable living or the middle-lower class. He expanded that gap between rich and poor.

Last edited:
DeBlasio is a one term mayor....didnt like either candidate in the last mayoral race (Lhota)...so it was whatever to me, oh well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom