2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i was so thirsty to write that i realized after that I seen yankeephan87x before
laugh.gif
Its all good, lets just secure Moncada first

Think Melo can recruit Boogie Cousins to NY? just saw his post game interview tonight, just come into the fold ! :lol:

Amar'e is thinking about consider buyout so he can play with a playoff contender. He will use his All-Star break to make a decision.

Last edited:
Nothing, it doesn't affect our cap room this summer at all. I'm sure some fans would probably be bitter that Amar'e declined Early Termination Option last summer.

HE should just ride it out and show his loyalty here... we did give him 100 mil... how much difference can he make since hes still injury prone

@FisolaNYDN: So now the theory is that during All Star Weekend, Carmelo will recruit fellow All Stars by showing them NYC. Where these guys from, Mars?

@FisolaNYDN: Carmelo: "You see that tall building over there? That's the Empire State Building."
Marc Gasol: "Wow. I'm signing July 1st!"

@FisolaNYDN: Kevin Durant: "Holy crap! It's colder than the North Pole here."
Carmelo: "Don't worry, the snow will melt before the NBA Finals start."

:lol:

Last edited:
I don't think that they'll buy Amare out. His best bet is chalk this season up as a loss like everyone else and see where he stands next season. But he probably knows his knees don't have too much game left so he is probably wants to win now. But he is ,or at least was my favorite player and I'd like to see him get some shine and win, but not like this. But hey, who am I, he's probably lookin at Nash and how his career ended and wants to win before it is over with. Good luck.

I hope amare goes on & gets a ring if he does get a buyout. He has been a great guy except for the fire extinguisher situation & I wish him nothing but the best

@FisolaNYDN: So now the theory is that during All Star Weekend, Carmelo will recruit fellow All Stars by showing them NYC. Where these guys from, Mars?

@FisolaNYDN: Carmelo: "You see that tall building over there? That's the Empire State Building."

:rofl:

LOLWUT

I think Isola is funny but sometimes he does too much. It just gets corny and repetitive.

i can't get down with a knicks writer that continually belittle's the franchise every chance he gets. go write for another team you assclown.

it's like he's miserable covering the team while i'm over here writing for free because of how much i love this ****show of a squad. it's annoying b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom