2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I don't know who this Frank Cesare is, but he's on his way and has garnered my support and respect. No bias whatsoever even if this dude is a Knicks fan and member of Niketalk.

I wonder who would pick STAT up, I heard the Clippers, Mavericks, and maybe the Blazers.

art vandelay art vandelay thanks fam. means a lot when people read my stuff :lol: :pimp:

STAT in Portland would be sweet since I've become a fan of that squad. Wonder if Golden State would be interested. They could always use more depth up front, but that might cause a logjam/chemistry issues.

I think STAT stays, he's loyal to Dolan for giving him a shot and not trading him earlier when he had worth. Kerr when he was gm with Phoenix wanted to bring him back, but not at the max. But if he bolts, cool, I'll still support dude

Since we're no longer talking about winning I would like it if Sage Steele looked the same, but actually knew basketball and spoke it like Doris Burke. And another thing, if ESPN canceled all the Knicks games, they shouldn't show laker games either. Sorry Pmatic.

Last edited:
i'm in favor of the knicks beating the nets tonight. can't let these bums win even if the knicks gotta tank

anyone else think Calderon does snow?
you know, i have thought about this 
laugh.gif

informeeeeeer....

Back
Top Bottom