2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I'd be for Jeff green. I usually prefer Melo at the four so he's not running around chasing perimeter players all game. Saves his legs which means more of his shots should fall down the stretch.

Monroe I haven't watched since college so idk

The level of anger I'll experience if we get that 5 or higher is gonna be unhealthy
mean.gif
Dog I'm legit fuming right now. Idiots can't do **** right, ever.
@World_Wide_Wob
Must-Lose for NY Knicks and they

Season-High 33 AST

Season-High 57% FG

Langston Galloway: NYK Rookie record 6 3s

F**k this team. Seriously
WHY NOW THOUGH?! FOR WHAT?

WHY?

Last edited:
This has to be the dumbest organization in sports, a bunch of scrubs who would not even be a 10th man on a good teams bench just blew the tank for the whole year. If the Knicks don't get a top four in the draft what a complete waste. And Fisher and Phil are both garbage so far. Real Knick fans don't care about 14 wins Vs 16 they want the best chance for a top 4 pick prefab ly 1. So disgusted right now with these bums.

I can't believe the Knicks won. I am totally unhappy. I can't blame Knicks players. There's no way that you want to lose a game when you are a professional basketball player. Blame Hawks players for losing to D-League players. :smh:

Realistically, the players have nothing to lose by winning the game. They don't give a **** about the draft pick. Only the front office and fans do. In this case, probably melo too. I'm sure he's blown that we won. I can't really blame the dream for trying to WIN. Fish should've benched thjr and Gallo though.

Back
Top Bottom