2015 Predictions/Prophecy

thats actually two different black based air jordan XI which were not released in 1995/1996.
1. Black/dark-concord-white: these are often mistaken as space jams but they are actually mj's pes he wore in the nba playoffs against the Orlando magic in game 4, 5 and 6. They have the 45 on the heel as that was the original design.

2. Black-varsity royal-white aka Og space jams
these were not released during the initial release of the air jordan XI but remained as a movie exclusive until jordan brand decided to retro them in 2000 and released them to the public for the first time.
You could tell it was varsity blue jumpman and traction pods during the close cam shot before the tip off in space jam
the actual pair mj wore from the movie set is concord

Last edited:
the actual pair mj wore from the movie set is concord

maybe.
but when you watch the movie, you could tell it was definetly not concord but varsity blue. Also, the heel had the stacked "23". I guess mj wore two different pairs during the production of space jam. Lets not forget that the movie was released one year after start of production.

Last edited:
I want some aj17 lows. No matter the lightnings or the University blue. Both would be copped. Imo, one of the best jordan low cuts.

I think these are should be retroed:

Bugs bunny 7
Black/red 12 (tumbled leather like it should be)
Black concord 11 (mjs pe with #45)
White/lightning-black-chrome 17 low
white/university-chrome 17 low
white/varsity royal-copper 17 low (mjs pe with #23)
Black/red 16
White/navy 16
Black/indiglo-white 14
Black/red-white 13 low (mjs pe in the 1998 playoffs?)
white/red-grey 13 (sample)

Last edited:

wondering if they'll honestly do another XI holiday season, I cant see them stroking that trend too much longer but you never know..if its right tho im wit it.
kidding? with all the lines why would they not?? It brings with it of course a sure sellout in mass numbers as most retros do, but the real value in the XI holiday trend for JB is the free hype/ advertising. When normal folks see those crazy lines at malls and then figure out "they're lining up for jordans?!" that brings another level of advertisement for the brand. the majority of nike's booming success the past few years is based on hype so why would they not continue to stir it.

Back
Top Bottom