2016 Houston Rockets Pre-Season Thread - Preseason Finale vs Spurs

pimp.gif

I hope you're right, cause this is a tough back to back either way. 2 wins would go a long way for this team.

Can't stand the defense this team plays. Totally fell asleep on an inbounds pass earlier, and can't grab boards when they need to. Some completely inexcusable plays in this game

This team is legit stupid. Like, I'm truly concerned at the collective IQ of all of them. Don't even have much energy to slander them that much as there's a quick turnaround tomorrow. I'll just say they ruined a chance to move up and keep the Jazz off of them. Some ******* idiots here.

high IQ basketball is still driven by good coaching

This team is a dumpster.

We had a 16 18 point lead. Lost by 2. This team may legit miss the playoffs based on the upcoming schedule. At this rate, we're gonna struggle against the loser *** Lakers. Unbelievable. I don't think I've hated a team more than this one.

Last edited:
View media item 1964028
10 games left to do something. Regardless if they get some nuts and actually move up, or totally bottom out, I'm sick of this team, and would be fine with 10+ guys not being Rockets next year.

Currently back in the 8th spot due to other teams losing. We have Toronto tonight. No telling which Rockets team shows up. The most hilarious thing would be the Jazz, Blazers, and us finishing with the same record, giving us the 6th seed :lol:. I think we'd have to make sure to beat Dallas later on too

Last edited:
This team is so frustrating.

It blows my mind how we're in so many close games with the awful supporting cast we have. I think that really speaks to how good Harden is.

Please Morey, surround Harden with some good complimentary pieces.

This team is so frustrating.

It blows my mind how we're in so many close games with the awful supporting cast we have. I think that really speaks to how good Harden is.

Please Morey, surround Harden with some good complimentary pieces.

Couldn't agree more. No slight to him, but it's sad that it's what, his 3rd week here and Beasley is already the second best player on this team. The close losses are much much worse than blowouts.

Game preview
http://www.thedreamshake.com/2016/3/25/11303340/houston-rockets-vs-toronto-raptors-game-preview

A solid win that was almost squandered late. A good amount of bench play along with Harden digging deep made this win possible. Beas was again the second best Rocket on the floor, and Dwight seemed pretty useless from parts of the game I saw. Not grabbing boards he should, misfiring passes, etc. He looks about as bad as Josh Smith did after his hot week. Hopefully we're able to land in the 6th spot and keep it, and eventually playoff Dwight shows up.

View media item 1967056Really wish KJ could get at least 7 minutes to free up rest for SOMEBODY. Harrell is back in RGV, and Josh Smith still doesn't have his conditioning right, so somebody needs to get shuffled in and out. Harden can't keep playing all these damn minutes, especially if the bench can't consistently play up to par.

View media item 1967043View media item 1967044View media item 1967045View media item 1967046View media item 1967047View media item 1967048View media item 1967049View media item 1967050View media item 1967051View media item 1967052View media item 1967053View media item 1967054

How in the hell does Beasley just come from overseas and is clearly the 2nd best option on the squad for scoring. This team is trash and damn near all the supporting cast need to be shipped.

How in the hell does Beasley just come from overseas and is clearly the 2nd best option on the squad for scoring. This team is trash and damn near all the supporting cast need to be shipped.

Pretty simple.

The rest of the team sucks :lol:

Other than Harden, I wouldn't be sad if we lost anyone from this team :lol:

Pretty simple.

Except DMo :lol:. If he can get healthy again he can be a problem but everyone else can be shipped ASAP.

Beasley looking at these supporting dudes like :x :smh: :pimp: while feasting

Pretty simple.

Except DMo :lol:. If he can get healthy again he can be a problem but everyone else can be shipped ASAP.

Beasley looking at these supporting dudes like :x :smh: :pimp: while feasting

Exactly how i feel :lol: In an ideal scenario, KJ, Harrell, and Dekker would be able to legitimately develop and be an be factors here. But as long as Morey/Les keep treating players as trade chips instead of actual talent, then you may as well get rid of them too. You need an entirely new philosophy here, so you may as well clean out the roster and just get guys that match up with Harden. And if Beasley is the way to get KD here, oh well, build around Harden/Beas :lol:. Be and Ariza are my guys as well, but moving forward....ehhhh.....idk....them staying here may be predicated on the playoff run.

At the Pacers tonight. Let's see which Rockets team shows up for this back to back. We can surely win on the road, but we're not a 36-37 team just for any random reason.

Back
Top Bottom