2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="sea manup"]They didn't even try for KD and pau[/quote]So easy, too. A tarantula with a 35 jersey on, and a 'POW' logo.

I'm always working for All-Star Weekend 
mean.gif

I might get off early enough to catch the last half of Al-Star Saturday Night, but I'll miss all of the all-star game.

Last edited:
Talent show :lol: ....they should just have cameras follow the players around the city /club/strip clubs etc and make that a show, would be better than the bs they been coming up wit lately :lol:

Wowww they think they're slick with Bosh emoji :rofl: :rofl: :smh:
Whoever did that is a savage :rofl:

I'm assuming something alluding to what MJ once called Kwame Brown.

Predictions?

Skills challenge: Jordan Clarkson
3 point shootout: Steph Curry
Dunk contest: Zach Lavine
ASG MVP: Kobe Bryant

Bosh and wade are flaming

Is there a rising stars mvp? Put d'lo's name on it. Lakers running the table this weekend

Last edited:
My overall prediction is that this ASW is going to be pretty boring, not that I'm going out on a limb in saying that. But I'll still watch.

I'd have to say the thing I'm looking most forward to is the Rising Stars game tonight. If they play with some intensity it might be pretty entertaining. But it will probably just alternate between a glorified lay-up/dunk line and a lot of 3 point launches.

The Steph emoji looks like something out of Terrance and Phillip on South Park.

@lawdog. Yeah the games aren't my thing , even the actual all star game . never been into them. Im more interested and have always been more into the Saturday night festivities.

^ Was then when they basically made it a HORSE shooting contest? So wack. :lol:

I think that was better than when they changed the dunk contest format into that 90 seconds of free dunks or something. Wanna say it was 2 years ago, but whenever it was, garbage :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom