2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

You can point to the negative plays of Jameis Winston from last year’s draft to come to the defense of Wentz but the comparison isn’t valid. Winston had significant flaws and offered up plenty of examples of horrible plays, but his skill set was much more advanced in terms of managing the pocket, reading coverages and throwing receivers open. If Winston was 80 percent of where he needed to be to excel in the NFL, Wentz is closer to 30.

He’s more like the first stage of build-a-bear.

Yikes.

Vikings at 23, Spielman is looking for the X for Tedrick. Would rather have Doctson later, even there.

Treadwell reminded me of Dez on the college level but he will probably be closer to Allen Robinson on the nfl level, which isn't a bad thing at all.

Treadwell reminded me of Dez on the college level but he will probably be closer to Allen Robinson on the nfl level, which isn't a bad thing at all.

Allen Robinson ran a 4.42, had a 42 inch vert and 11 foot broad jump. Those numbers are on another level compared to Treadwell's.

I never seen Allen Robinson display 4.42 speed

And these are his combine numbers

40 YARD DASH: 4.60 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 39.0 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 127.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 7.00 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.00 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.36 SEC

That 4.42 must be from a pro day

Last edited:
I never seen Allen Robinson display 4.42 speed

And these are his combine numbers

40 YARD DASH: 4.60 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 39.0 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 127.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 7.00 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.00 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.36 SEC

That 4.42 must be from a pro day

If Treadwell put up a 4.65 at his pro day dude would have been in the 4.7s at the combine.

Back
Top Bottom