2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Could Buckner play in a 4-3 as a DE? I really haven't seen anything of him other than some highlights.

Yeah as either a SDE in an under, or an "anchor type" (think Jason Jones) in an over front, that moves inside in sub packages. 

His best fit is obviously with a 3-4 team

But I agree with what Bobby Payne says

I could see him as a 5 tech in a 4-3 under front (so the strong side spot with two gap responsibilities)..

Hell even as a regular SDE, that again as mentioned above kicks inside on passing downs

Could Buckner play in a 4-3 as a DE? I really haven't seen anything of him other than some highlights.
He excels in a 5 technique position. He's athletic enough to play in a 4-3 but he wont get many sacks.

Last edited:
looks like Shanw Oakman's draft status is now in question after the sexual assault investigation.

Titans looking to move back into the top 10....pleaaase trade with us so we can get that extra 2nd.

Titans looking to move back into the top 10....pleaaase trade with us so we can get that extra 2nd.

:lol: @ if they come back into the top 10 and position themselves ahead of the Niners and Eagles to troll them both by threatening to take the remaining QB

Eagles would move to 2 if they want the leftover QB

If it's Wentz I get the feeling they find a way

laugh.gif
@ if they come back into the top 10 and position themselves ahead of the Niners and Eagles to troll them both by threatening to take the remaining QB
we look like the browns?

point of reference for those who may not remember: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0900...trade-for-minnesota-vikings-no-3-overall-pick

a team has to be pretty dumb to fall for that.. zero issue with 2 QBs going before the eagles.. I hope zeke goes before us too.. that just means certain other guys drop

Last edited:
I think they're gonna trade with us to get their choice of Stanley or Conklin. If Eagles don't trade up to #2 for one of the QB's then they're definitely taking one of the two with their pick.

I think they're gonna trade with us to get their choice of Stanley or Conklin. If Eagles don't trade up to #2 for one of the QB's then they're definitely taking one of the two with their pick.
I don't see anything as definite with our pick

hell, I could easily see us trading down to 15 and drafting lynch.. if the board doesn't fall our way

I still like to support the Eagles so I really hope they don't spend a 1st rounder on Paxton Lynch.

I can live with trading back and drafting lynch.. could also see us trading back and going after Mackenzie or apple

Apple intrigues me, f-ck Ohio State.

I'm not much of a Mack fan, but I can see why people like him. I personally just don't like him in the AFCE and for the Dolphins.

Apple reminds me of a worse version of Johnthan Banks that we drafted a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom