2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Ramsey and Nuk match up 
pimp.gif

Ramsey looked a little upset. He wanted to be a Cowboy. Hope he does well, looks like he'll be a stud

As much as I love and wanted Ramsey, I completely understand this pick.

I think it's a good pick, puts you in a better position to win now if Romo stays healthy. Problem is, I don't think he stays healthy again.

Ramsey mama.....shiieeettt

The NT narrative of Romo always getting hurt is always funny to me. He's played in at least 15 games every year outside of the two he had serious injuries.

Tony will be fine.

jesus christ. jalen ramsay can "cover Dez Bryant one week...and Gronk the next week". calm way the **** down, please. LMAOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
As much as I love and wanted Ramsey, I completely understand this pick.

I think it's a good pick, puts you in a better position to win now if Romo stays healthy. Problem is, I don't think he stays healthy again.

Ramsey mama.....shiieeettt

The NT narrative of Romo always getting hurt is always funny to me. He's played in at least 15 games every year outside of the two he had serious injuries.

Tony will be fine.

He's getting older and his body is fragile. He's had some serious offseason injuries. He's been getting hurt more recently than anything else, that's a sign. Dallas will trade back up for Lynch or Cook.

Back
Top Bottom